(New Insta Post)Britney accidentally spells think wrong

xkhingx

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’re literally trying sooooo hard to make out like it’s her posting on her social media by making silly spelling mistakes and typing so dry and basic almost like she’s dumb. Britney wrote plenty of fan letters years ago which shows she is not as dumb as they are portraying her :surething:

Before they used so many emojis when putting up posts then suddenly when it comes out that she’s not posting on her own social media it’s just basic plain text and they try and dumb it down as though she has full control. Man this bullshit has to stop it just shows how dangerous these people are and the lengths they’ll go to to save their ***** and still make plenty of $$$

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

They’re literally trying sooooo hard to make out like it’s her posting on her social media by making silly spelling mistakes and typing so dry and basic almost like she’s dumb. Britney wrote plenty of fan letters years ago which shows she is not as dumb as they are portraying her :surething:

Before they used so many emojis when putting up posts then suddenly when it comes out that she’s not posting on her own social media it’s just basic plain text and they try and dumb it down as though she has full control. Man this bullshit has to stop it just shows how dangerous these people are and the lengths they’ll go to to save their ***** and still make plenty of $$$

We’ve settled it. It’s not a spelling mistake. Just stop .

7 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

For the love of life be quiet. It’s honestly not that serious, get a LIFE!!!

why are you so mad about it? :xfactorlook: If you liked a sport really well and a singer says omg I can finally do XYZ (that belongs to that sport) and she clearly cant it wouldnt bother you?

7 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I mean... really? :britoverit: Do we have to analyze and/or criticize every little thing?  

We dont really have anything else to do. Honeslty if she would have said "working on my needle" It wouldnt have bothered me either

7 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Everything bugs you baby 

not gonna argue with that. My mom has said I will die of a heart attack when I was like 8. :janet: What should I do? meditation and yoga didnt help.  :selenerz:

16 hours ago, Martini said:

omg yall foreigners...."thunk" is what she meant. no mistake. it's just a term ppl use to be silly

Who would have ever THUNK that a.) Britney fans would overreact about a common southern word

and b.) whenever she posts something you think is wrong - it’s not LOU posting it, it’s Britney posting it.

Britney fans are trash. No other fanbase does this ****.

Archived