(New Insta Post)Britney accidentally spells think wrong

xkhingx

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think it was a mistake. I believe “thunk” is pretty common in the South instead of “thought”... also if that was the mistake it would’ve been wrong anyway because it should be “who would have thought?”. I’m not from the US tho, I’m from Italy so I might be wrong :ehidk:

3 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

I don’t think it was a mistake. I believe “thunk” is pretty common in the South instead of “thought”... also if that was the mistake it would’ve been wrong anyway because it should be “who would have thought?”. I’m not from the US tho, I’m from Italy so I might be wrong :ehidk:

Wow how many Italians are here? ?? literally we are everywhere 

15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

thats not a 180° split and her heel is off the ground.. :slowdown: so she still cant do it.

proper needles.

needle-water-dance-picture-id103065596Collette-Mruk_-Orlando-wedding-photograplarge.png

I know you all see it as hate but these things bother me a lot.

still happy over every upload tho.

For the love of life be quiet. It’s honestly not that serious, get a LIFE!!!

24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

thats not a 180° split and her heel is off the ground.. :slowdown: so she still cant do it.

proper needles.

needle-water-dance-picture-id103065596Collette-Mruk_-Orlando-wedding-photograplarge.png

I mean... really? :britoverit: Do we have to analyze and/or criticize every little thing?  

32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

proper needles.

Everything bugs you baby 

Archived