Britney mentioned and song used in Germanys next Top Model

Sorry if it was mentioned before but I just watched the latest Season today/yesterday.

The girl that ended up winning this year was told that she looked like Britney by a photographer and she was like "the old Britney or the new Britney, cause there is a difference" or something like that. The photographer said she looked like the old Britney. :janet:

She doesnt by the way.

profile:mag-maxwidth-1280

The same girl aslo had to perform a drag show with another girl and they performed Work *****. They did the full original choreo but forgot to lipsync lol. Its not on Youtube unfortunatley.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she definitely does not look like Britney at all but she is definitely absolutely gorgeous regardless.. I'm kinda mesmerized.. :britlol: looks very natural, they didn't even photoshop her arm hair out which is awesome.. I'm so used to seeing girls' knees getting photoshopped out completely (just K-Pop things) so this is very refreshing to see.. :carpoolney:

13 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she definitely does not look like Britney at all but she is definitely absolutely gorgeous regardless.. I'm kinda mesmerized.. :britlol: looks very natural, they didn't even photoshop her arm hair out which is awesome.. I'm so used to seeing girls' knees getting photoshopped out completely (just K-Pop things) so this is very refreshing to see.. :carpoolney:

yeah she is gorgeous but I didnt want her to win because of that shady comment. Like I know what she means and if someone here mentions how Britneys appearance has changed I dont mind but When someone does it on TV I hate that. Lol its like when someone insults your mom. If you do it its fine but if someone else does it you get offended.

beut yeah she definitley doesnt look like Britney. The only celeb I can think of is Shakira but only because fo the hair lol

Simone-Margarethe-Model01.jpgprofile:mag-maxwidth-1280

On 6/3/2019 at 3:22 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Sorry if it was mentioned before but I just watched the latest Season today/yesterday.

The girl that ended up winning this year was told that she looked like Britney by a photographer and she was like "the old Britney or the new Britney, cause there is a difference" or something like that. The photographer said she looked like the old Britney. :janet:

She doesnt by the way.

profile:mag-maxwidth-1280

The same girl aslo had to perform a drag show with another girl and they performed Work *****. They did the full original choreo but forgot to lipsync lol. Its not on Youtube unfortunatley.

and they played Change Your Mind, danced to Oops, used the BOMT outfit, etc. There were so many Britney references :cuteidk:

Archived