Why Does Believe get so much hate?

Sonyeri

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

It doesn’t fit her audience. Her audience likes/has come to expect the sweet candy fragrances. Believe was a grown up scent that didn’t fit the mold they carved with Fantasy. 

I get that the young people who bought fantasy first may not enjoy it, but the perfume market is quiet big to have more buyers who enjoy this type of scent.

I've started to collect her perfumes recently, and I must say that Believe is my least favourite.. I don't hate it, but it's too citrusy(?) for me.. Love the bottle tho... I love VIP Private Show and Prerogative the most, and I get most compliments when I combine them :) Does anyone here have Sunset and Rainbow Fantasy? I mean I'm going to buy them anyway, but - are they good? :thinkney:

Spoiler

lDBc3Th_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

2 hours ago, Sonyeri said:

always wondered :brityawning: The perfume is quiet unique and "experts" seem to love it. It's number two in this ranking just behind curious :clap:

https://www.allure.com/story/top-10-britney-spears-perfumes 

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

it gets hate?

it's easily one of her standout perfumes. 

The reason why there are so many Fantasy flankers is because of the original's massive global success.

And this was obviously the correct thing to do. 

Almost every blockbuster fragrance-whether designer or celebrity etc...-has lots flankers. 

• Super Mods

I tried to like it but it’s not for me, not that it’s a bad fragrance, I like that it’s unique and not a fantasy scent but but it comes off so syrupy sweet on me like I had some tree sap on me, otherwise it would have been perfect. Didn’t Britney said one time that she found Believe was going to be discontinued and was sad cuz it a one of her favorites? 

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I tried to like it but it’s not for me, not that it’s a bad fragrance, I like that it’s unique and not a fantasy scent but but it comes off so syrupy sweet on me like I had some tree sap on me, otherwise it would have been perfect. Didn’t Britney said one time that she found Believe was going to be discontinued and was sad cuz it a one of her favorites? 

Did she? I think all of them are still sold online, Thank God

Archived