[NEW CANDIDS] BRITNEY DRIVING 5/29-30

Niki

29 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Oh just wait , they're probably planning the bigger trips for her closer to the hearing date. And i bet there will be "messy britney" pictures before that too . 

Lou is working really hard she's going to be restless until september. 

Since when she drives 2 days in a row? Im not buying this obvious set up . They can choke. 

They are making me so madd!

clearly when she wants to live her life she gets to live it in peace ie, her bike ride yesterday 

when her team wanna make a point to us they over do it like when you tell your mum what sandwich you likeone day and it’s 5 months later and she won’t make a new type of sandwich cause once you said you liked that one :OMGney: (Lol childhood trauma ;)) 

i just want them to grow up they used such old fashioned methods like let Britney be in charge of her media presence and if she wants to be papped then so be it but not in her car lol 

messy brinny better not be coming back 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Judge brenda : the SUBJECT to be granted more freedom

Team B: she already has more freedom your honour here's your proof , she drove EXCESSIVELY throughout the RECENT months. 

Judge brenda : she isn't allowed a phone though...

Team B : untrue , she's been "photographed" with her iphone , plus she posts on her OWN instagram and social media on the regular which by the way we think is very unhealthy for her since the hateful comments which could affects her wellbeing . 

Brenda : i can see why you'd think that we may consider some changes for the subject's own health and wellbeing . Any proof that she owns a phone? 

Team B : plays video of Britney stating she posts her own videos. 

Brenda to Britney : sooo you were saying? No freedom? 

Britney  : i can hold on for another 10 years , it's ok. 

Lou taylor : *fingers crossed behind her back* whispers to self " 1 more year till jamie's dead and then her career is literally mine for the taking". 

Britney in a very medicated voice and tired face , 1 week after the hearing : my new single is about empowerment and it's very upbeat   i cant wait to shoot the video . * day dreams of being in a warm bed* 

Call me crazy . There's just no coincidences with her team anymore . She's been driving more in the last 2 months than she has during in the zone era. Even in " for the record" her dad drove her like 2 hoirs in the desert to let her drive abit. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7694819

• Super Mods

I wonder if the judge told them to allow her to drive and use her phone and them having the paps document it to ensure they are being compliant with the judge so it looks good on them. It’s so bizarre that she rarely gets photographed even before all this mess and her team hates it but now we are getting very specific shots of her driving and holding a phone as if they are instructed to mostly get her driving or using her phone. 

Archived