Who is this guy?

TakeYourHand

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Broken Ice said:

if i'm not wrong that guy was rude to a fan and threatened him if he ever went to see Piece of Me :nochillbrit:

well, what did the fan do though?

and isn't there a video of this dancer talking to some youtube person kinda making it sound Britney is not accessible and that they don't get to interact with her much and whatever?

17 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

well, what did the fan do though?

and isn't there a video of this dancer talking to some youtube person kinda making it sound Britney is not accessible and that they don't get to interact with her much and whatever?

Yeah, in an interview very early on in the residency he said they don't spend much time with her, but I think that changed after a couple of years working together. She seemed to have become close to a few of them.

I definitely prefer when she does her own choreography in partnership with her dancers.  Because they know how each other move, and they know what's more natural and comfortable to them (instead of the theatric step-by-step uncomfortable choreo that POM had). All her classic choreography was very simple and natural movements, which allowed them all to focus more on serving attitude instead of focusing too much on the steps and being in sync.

I really feel don't feel any connection with the DOM dancers though.  Maybe because we haven't seen any real performances with them yet, but I don't know I just didn't get a close family vibe that she had with her old dancers.  It could also be because their work relationship is still fairly new, but I don't know.  They don't excite me. I prefer more equal amount of girls and guys instead of 99% guys.

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

All her classic choreography was very simple and natural movements, which allowed them all to focus more on serving attitude instead of focusing too much on the steps and being in sync.

Are you sure you're watching Britney Spears and not Beyoncé, sweetie? :xfactorlook:

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Are you sure you're watching Britney Spears and not Beyoncé, sweetie? :xfactorlook:

The only time Britney had intricate choreography was for Overprotected Darkchild remix, MATM video, and Onyx Hotel tour. The rest of her choreo isn’t that hard it just looks good because it flowed well. 

3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

The only time Britney had intricate choreography was for Overprotected Darkchild remix, MATM video, and Onyx Hotel tour. The rest of her choreo isn’t that hard it just looks good because it flowed well. 

"The Onyx Hotel Tour" as if it was a minor, one night only, 5 minute performance, just to begin with. You're so wrong i won't even get started on it....:xfactorlook:

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

dream within a dream and oops tour say hi

get out fat

Archived