How are you dealing with getting older?

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have blocked my face muscles when i was 26 years old, i use staminal cells, hyaluronic acids, elastin and collagen. Plus i use antioxidants like euk 134, resveratrol and ferulic acid. i stopped my aging  process years ago :jj: 

what will you do in your 40s? :orangu: 

I'm intrigued though. euk 134, wtf? :orangu: 

you blocked your face muscles at 26.. you mean botox? wow.. thats early.. but low doses of botox can do wonders to a face.. 

I've always had super oily skin which i heard was good for ageing. All I've like I've said is blackout and non stop drink and drug for a decade. I also take a few medications that prematurely age you. I've been trying to use No 7 serum for the few months but i forget or i party too much lol this pic is actually me after like a week bender lol 

i have blocked my face muscles when i was 26 years old, i use staminal cells, hyaluronic acids, elastin and collagen. Plus i use antioxidants like euk 134, resveratrol and ferulic acid. i stopped my aging  process years ago :jj: 

plus i don't tan, i don't smoke, i don't drink alcohol

Tell me more :crying4: I want to stop the aging

10 minutes ago, portrait said:

what will you do in your 40s? :orangu: 

I'm intrigued though. euk 134, wtf? :orangu: 

you blocked your face muscles at 26.. you mean botox? wow.. thats early.. but low doses of botox can do wonders to a face.. 

I don't use botox, i use argireline (twice a day),this hexapeptide mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex. As a result, neurotransmitters are note released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I don't use botox, i use argireline (twice a day),this hexapeptide mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex. As a result, neurotransmitters are note released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles.

we are getting some education right now! do you have a channel?

10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

would you recommend the ordinary? 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

we are getting some education right now! do you have a channel?

no,  a friend of mine is a beauty blogger ( he writes in italian) and he give me the right recommendations 

8 minutes ago, portrait said:

would you recommend the ordinary? 

yes, i use several products of theirs

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm turning 29 in September :crying4: I am scared of getting older, especially of hitting 30. I'll probably cry when I get my first grey hair and when I start getting wrinkles. On the other hand, I think I look better now than I did when I was younger, mostly because I have learned what suits me and what doesn't, what to do with my hair, etc. While I do get nostalgic once in a while, I'm mostly pretty happy to not be in my early 20s anymore. My life was just total chaos back then - sh/tty relationships, low self esteem, not knowing what I wanted at all, putting up with so much crappy behaviour because I didn't know any better, and just generally so, so much drama. As a person, I'm definitely in a better place now, I have a better sense of who I am, of what I want and what I don't, what my boundaries are. I've been through enough to be able to put things into perspective. I remember getting my heart broken for the first time and genuinely thinking I wouldn't be able to survive that kind of pain. But when you've been through it a few times you know it's not the end of the world and you're going to be okay.

The absolute worst thing about getting older, for me, are the hangovers. I used to be able to party and drink all night without feeling a thing the next day, but those days are long gone. If I have one too many now, I literally have to spend the entire next day in bed, unable to move, eat anything or even drink a glass of water without feeling like I have to throw up :billiebarf: It's tragic :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Like 1