Why is she posting everyday?

Who is she trying to convince/fool?

I still don't believe she is in control of her Instagram (sources claim britney attended Sean Preston's 8th grade graduation yesterday but britney didn't post one picture of it and we know she always post her boys) but if she wants to make the public forget about the #freebritney the last thing she should be doing is over saturating us with post and being caught out and about being" normal". Whenever she post now all I think is she/ her team is trying to say "hey guys I'm normal just like you "

This situation is very messy:nyheadache:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that is kinda weird that there is no photos of her attending Preston's graduation...

Anyway, after posting that video where she said she posts her own videos, she seems to be back to being "Everydayney / Typicalney", with photos and videos of her working out and making silly faces:

If someone else is running her Instagram account, then I have no idea what intentions they have with this. If it is her who's running her Instagram account, then this just could be a way of saying:

"I already told you I'm fine and post my own videos, so I don't need to prove anything to y'all, time to get back to everyday life."

3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah, that is kinda weird that there is no photos of her attending Preston's graduation...

Anyway, after posting that video where she said she posts her own videos, she seems to be back to being "Everydayney / Typicalney", with photos and videos of her working out and making silly faces:

If someone else is running her Instagram account, then I have no idea what intentions they have with this. If it is her who's running her Instagram account, then this just could be a way of saying:

"I already told you I'm fine and post my own videos, so I don't need to prove anything to y'all, time to get back to everyday life."

I hope this is true but I really wish she would lay low for a while 

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

I hope this is true but I really wish she would lay low for a while 

Posting on Instagram isn't anything too big though, and she seems to enjoy doing that, judging by the frequency of her posts.

If it helps her, I'm glad.

If it's someone else trying to pass off as her, then **** you, whoever you are. :fu:

I think this is really hard time not only for Britney but for us fans too. Like we totally lost our trust in Britney's team and her insta that we can't be sure and ok about nothing.

We want best for her but don't have any proves either that she is behind her posts and she's ok and we are overreacting and overanalyzing (don't know how to spell) or that her team is making her do that so we can think she is ok. Both theories make sense... 

This is so frustrating and my brain is tired! :tiffsniffle:

OMFG lol I honestly don't understand some of yous anymore. ive said on here and ill say it again, the poor woman cant bloody win anymore. First you were all moaning that we hadn't seen her in public but then yesterday someone made a thread on here like OMG She attended her son's graduation,she must have been controlled  to go. Well, no! Shes a mother who bloody would probably want to see her son graduate like 99.9% of mothers in the world would. And now you're all saying shes posting on IG too much which obviously means shes trying to 'fool' us [fool how exactly?]. Er…..I remember when she didn't post for 3 months everyone was on here freaking out OMG Why is she so quiet on social media'

what exactly does everyone want?? :ririshade2:

15 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I believe Robin Greenhill, who works for Lou, is the one who posts Britney's pictures and videos:

But Britney sends them :well:, so it's just like safety net:evilpatrick:, cuz Brit maybe don't wanna post sth too private by mistake. Idk, can't I be happy to see Brit, really? 

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

OMFG lol I honestly don't understand some of yous anymore. ive said on here and ill say it again, the poor woman cant bloody win anymore. First you were all moaning that we hadn't seen her in public but then yesterday someone made a thread on here like OMG She attended her son's graduation,she must have been controlled  to go. Well, no! Shes a mother who bloody would probably want to see her son graduate like 99.9% of mothers in the world would. And now you're all saying shes posting on IG too much which obviously means shes trying to 'fool' us [fool how exactly?]. Er…..I remember when she didn't post for 3 months everyone was on here freaking out OMG Why is she so quiet on social media'

I see where you’re coming from and my intention is not to say you are 100% incorrect. That said, it’s not that simple. People are concerned in each of the scenarios you highlighted due to a series of actions leading to deep suspicions that “Team” Britney is spinning the narrative in an attempt to protect their own interests. While I absolutely agree that not everything needs to be made into a big deal or a conspiracy theory, it does feel like her “team” is directly responding to some of our questions as a way of covering themselves and quieting us, only further fueling the suspicions. And we are not buying it anymore.

Personally, it does not concern me whatsoever that she didn’t post about a graduation; to that end, I will agree that there are indeed some individuals making mountains out of molehills at times. However, some other observable actions are strange and feel rather dubious and disingenuous. Her “team” is known for their (poorly) calculated responses for a good reason.

9 minutes ago, falka said:

But Britney sends them :well:, so it's just like safety net:evilpatrick:, cuz Brit maybe don't wanna post sth too private by mistake. Idk, can't I be happy to see Brit, really? 

I don't have the energy to inform you on what's been going on. I'll let you be ignorant. Blissfully so.

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

mte looool what the **** do you want peopleee, even if she posts a video proving she has her phone 24/7 or saying "I do have my phone and nobody is controlling it for me" y'all would be complaining is sketched

she never wins :fu:

4 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

People are trying to blow off that she’s only posting a lot and it’s nbd but celebrity or not making 4 post in the span of 6 hours is kinda questionable. Like someone is just begging for attention or it’s a cry for help. Like go outside or something. Also Jensen (her childhood friend) who has been liking a lot #freebritney post (like Lynn) liked all the recent post except the weird *** random video where Britney claims she manages her own account.

I’m sorry but this SCREAMS Lou/Jamie. Remember how f**king stupid and reactive she was responding to fans on IG? Only some baby boomer ******* who can’t wrap their minds around internet culture would be complete oblivious to the avalanche of scrutinization that would bring. It’s so sloppy and unprofessional. This is supposed to be miss grandma CEO business powerlady but she pathetically reacts like a 12 year old on the Internet (probably irl too) lmfao. All these constant insta post and especially the video of Britney denying the Instagram rumors is EXACTLY how Lou,Jamie would react down to the T. A lot of the GP sadly are completely oblivious or flat out don’t gaf about Britney at all to even know wtf that video was even all about. Just like the emails. They’re so f**king stupid jfc. They’re going to rat themselves out just wait and see.

Never acknowledge your “haters” bc that only validates wtf they’re saying about you. This is like if beyonce randomly made a video saying “a lot of people think I faked my first pregnancy but here’s a photo of me pushing the baby out *sassy face* how on earth did anyone in Britneys camp think that video would help lmaoo It made everyone 10 times more suspicious and ask even more questions. 

And all these ******* fans claiming everything is perfectly fine and we need to just leave her alone, that “YaLl r JuSt TRyinG 2 fiNd ConSPiracY ThEoRies wHeRE thErE R nOne” are only trying to bury this mess so they won’t feel guilty supporting literal slavery. Brings back a lot of f**ked up FFT vibes when fans were screaming and cheering catatonic zombie Britney on stage denying something is off, that she’s perfectly fine and happy. It’s as if they care more about her entertaining them again soon vs her well being. 

Archived