New insta post

Explicit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

surprised the caption wasn't "the letter supposedly written by me is completely fake, it was written by Sam Lutfi to make it look like I was the one who wrote it".. would go along with the first video really well.. :idkha:

That will be her next post. We just have to wait and see. :gelis:

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

These videos are not helping her case :rihstare:

It's not because she sees a therapist that it means she's insane or whatever. You can be perfectly sane and feel the need to see a therapist to talk about things to someone who don't know you and who will keep it secret. 

And about the video itself she's making funny faces on social media, I don't see how it could do her wrong ? 

7 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

this is her literally just a few days ago. her skin looks lighter and her face looks fuller  x17_britney_spears_lunch_alone_exc_05271

I think this pic has been edited.  Nothing big, maybe just some lighting adjustments?  I could be wrong

Whatever the case...she’s been looking so good. :tifftear:

lmao I'm not trying to be shady, but if my mama had instagram and posted some of the stuff that she does (silly faces + fashion shows) I'd DIE :blol: but good on 'her' for mentioning therapy! so great when people are up front about stuff that has to do with mental health, esp celebrities. 

11 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

this is her literally just a few days ago. her skin looks lighter and her face looks fuller  x17_britney_spears_lunch_alone_exc_05271

Its just the lighting. One of the paparazzi sites that took pictures from that day commented on how she had sunburn on her chest. Other pictures with different lighting show Britney had sunburn on her chest. The selective picture you posted is one of the 'lighter' pictures and it doesn't show the sun burn. :boredashell:

4 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Another positive point in this video is the fact that she didnt put filters on her face, like she always does in this kind of silly videos ... Maybe self acceptance?:bareclap:

Maybe she'll stop filtering her voice when she sings on instagram. :tiffanynod:

Archived