Britney claims in old letter she was silenced & threatened by team

Slayer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

" they want her to breakdown be a legend of her fall " (Mona Lisa)

This just confirms that this moment was fake and set-up by her team.  We had another document somewhere revealing that the police, the ambulance, and the press was called earlier to come at Britney's home. Everything was planned ! 

After that they put her on psychiatric analysis at the hospital, Jamie organized the C-ship behind Britney's back, and then the real nightmare started for her.

18s12dqpwlx6xjpg.jpg

Britney made many many mistakes in her life but she did not deserve the treatment she got from the media. This is disgusting, looking at this magazine cover makes me furious and sad at the same time... Truly vile.

I really do wish Sam Ash would stfu with all this fake bullshit on her instagram account. All this inspirational ****. You can tell he’s one of those ones who doesn’t have bad days he’s just always up beat and exercise and positivity is his life :ririshade2:

I don’t care what anyone says - she does not post on her social media and if she did you would know. She would be begging for help. Everything is being minipulated beyond belief right now and we just all need to remember not to fall for it - I can see it already working on many of you. Either she is beyond brainwashed by her team or she’s being obedient while this trial investigation continues. 

I thought the third person writing bit was supposed to be a really bad attempt from Britney pretending to be someone else close to her (probably so she doesn’t get punished if they found out she wrote it) and wanted it leaked as “secret letter from anonymous source claims Britney etc” vs “Britney wrote a letter” :ponderney: this is all so f**ked up and basically confirms what everyone has been claiming. I’m VERY curious to see how this will play out.. The whole 3rd person writing though is f**king up my mind. I’m so worried for her. :wontcry: I don’t want them to hurt her bc of this letter leaking. :tiffanycries: Why can’t they just let her be. :tiffanycries:

22 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

so she didnt deny being under the influence? interesting. I dont think this is real and some of the timeline seems weird.

Also who is she gonna blame for running a red light with her babys in the car? Or for not showing up to court (which was ultimatley the reason why she lost costody) She is a grown *** woman and even if for the Record she didnt seem like the finger pointing type. If you dont realize that locking yourself in the bathroom while under the influence with your kid when its time to give him back to the father is going to look bad then you must be a special kind of stupid.

dont believe this.

What the **** is wrong with you ? 

Are you Lou taylor herself? If not then you're worse than that ugly ***** . 

I suggest you leave exhale , f**king *******. 

2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

The whole 3rd person writing though is f**king up my mind. I’m so worried for her. :wontcry: I don’t want them to hurt her bc of this letter leaking. :tiffanycries: Why can’t they just let her be. :tiffanycries:

Self-distancing, or viewing oneself from a third-person perspective, reduces reactivity when analyzing one's feelings. Self-distancing may have ... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4667807/  

42 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

What the **** is wrong with you ? 

Are you Lou taylor herself? If not then you're worse than that ugly ***** . 

I suggest you leave exhale , f**king *******. 

uhh wtf is your problem exactly??  Sorry that I think its suspicious that Britney would write a letter mentioning ***** and not denying that she took them (despite her tests coming back negative) and also thinking this whole "omg it wasnt my fault everyone tricked me" attitude is weird. She seemd mature enough to know that she is ultimatley responsible for her mistakes and life choices in FTR. Just because I think a letter is fishy doesnt make me Lou Taylor.

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

I see exhale agrees with you :tifflmao:

thank god I dont care. :well:

On 5/30/2019 at 10:35 PM, onyx09 said:

Thank You! He gets off on getting as close as possible to her its almost stalker like creepy. She low key needs a restraining order against him.  He made a long post after the inta video saying she makes her own posts claiming ppl were saying she was directing that at his site personally. Sweetie sis doesn't know what day it is. She's not checking for you honey.  :idgi:

a wide wb of people that you can not trust..

• 9 months later...

The letter continues to impact me and it continues to impact me that no one has paid attention to it ....

For me this letter is really shocking.

• When did she really write the letter?
  • Who had this?
  • Why if the Daily Mail had this in 2009/2010 they didn't publish it on those dates?
  • Because nobody has asked her team about this?.
  • Why the media has not talked about this?.
  • I guess she feel identified or empathize with Janet in those circumstances and for that reason does Britney talk about her in the letter?.
  • Was Janet pregnant again on those dates? Or do she mean Janet's supposed daughter or son, who was expecting a child and Britney hoped that the same situation would not happen?
On 5/31/2019 at 5:59 PM, marioh said:

Britney made many many mistakes in her life but she did not deserve the treatment she got from the media. This is disgusting, looking at this magazine cover makes me furious and sad at the same time... Truly vile.

It's what she said in For The Record. People make mistakes and move on, but she is not allowed to.

The longer time goes by the more I realise how much tea she spilled at FTR and how hard they must have had to edit the whole thing.

This letter should be pinned and quoted for evrry anti freebritney movement "fan" :overitkbye:

Archived