Britney claims in old letter she was silenced & threatened by team

Slayer

Kevin f**ked her over,  she’s already revealed that she was paying the bill for her friends to party.  She paid everything for people around her,  that’s why all of “them” won’t let her talk.  She is their source of income.  It really needs to stop,  they are leeches 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

She was abusing adderall, which is a prescription ****, which was excluded from this test as stated. 

She was surrounded by *****,  but people use ***** to manipulate people.  So the people around her were introducing her to ***** and taking advantage of her,  it’s that simple

15 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

She was surrounded by *****,  but people use ***** to manipulate people.  So the people around her were introducing her to ***** and taking advantage of her,  it’s that simple

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do :whatitellu:

4 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys look what I found by following Free Britney hashtag on Instagram :

It all match each other and I am 100%sure letter is correct and real. I feel more and more heartbroken for Britney. 

Omg she looks so good there!  I love her hair.  But omg so heartbreaking :( 

That is DEFINITELY Britney's writing. But, can we please talk about this:

- WHO leaked it?  I'm guessing Sam Lufti (the timing is suspicious given his restraining order just got extended)

- WHO was the friend that lied to her in the washroom?  Was it Brett?

- WHAT is she talking about regarding Janet Jackson?? I have never heard that story.

:janet:(P.S. as horrible and sad as all of these leaks are, I'm loving this drama... and this can only help her case even more... at least I hope!)

3 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Writing in the third person? Just reading this it speaks to her mental state, which doesn't seem to be that of a normal person, unless its normal to write journal entries in the third person? The root of Britney's issues seem to be extreme naivete.

We don't know the context of these letters, so you can't judge. She may have written it in a way that it could be leaked as coming from a "close source" rather than Britney herself.

24 minutes ago, Complication said:

We don't know the context of these letters, so you can't judge. She may have written it in a way that it could be leaked as coming from a "close source" rather than Britney herself.

I don't see it that way at all. This is typical Britney style when she comes across lost, confused, jaded and often speaking in 3rd person. Think, "Remembrance of Who I Am", "Rebellion", "Mona Lisa". Moreso the last 2 for 3rd person. I totally see how she lost it and it seems like the real her is just hidden away somewhere.

We should be up in arms about these letters! Its clearly her handwriting and its a cry for help way back then!!! This is the proof we needed!!! Confirms everything about this movement!!!! Stop f**king talking about her IG post and makeup and **** and talk about how her rights are taken away and they are psychologically abusing this woman! Poor Britney! I feel for her! 

" they want her to breakdown be a legend of her fall " (Mona Lisa)

This just confirms that this moment was fake and set-up by her team.  We had another document somewhere revealing that the police, the ambulance, and the press was called earlier to come at Britney's home. Everything was planned ! 

After that they put her on psychiatric analysis at the hospital, Jamie organized the C-ship behind Britney's back, and then the real nightmare started for her.

18s12dqpwlx6xjpg.jpg

5 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

" they want her to breakdown be a legend of her fall " (Mona Lisa)

This just confirms that this moment was fake and set-up by her team.  We had another document somewhere revealing that the police, the ambulance, and the press was called earlier to come at Britney's home. Everything was planned ! 

After that they put her on psychiatric analysis at the hospital, Jamie organized the C-ship behind Britney's back, and then the real nightmare started for her.

18s12dqpwlx6xjpg.jpg

She deserved so much better. **** Lou Taylor.

15 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Hmmm IDK about that. There are parts that she scribbled out, like being threatened. Why edit that if it was for therapy? 

I mean don't we all edit things we write? Our thought processes change, and this is just a free flow of thoughts. Plus her Dad has access to her treatment since she is in the conservatorship so Doctor/Patient privilege doesn't apply, so it makes sense that she would need to watch what she writes so not to upset his power over her. 

21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

so she didnt deny being under the influence? interesting. I dont think this is real and some of the timeline seems weird.

Also who is she gonna blame for running a red light with her babys in the car? Or for not showing up to court (which was ultimatley the reason why she lost costody) She is a grown *** woman and even if for the Record she didnt seem like the finger pointing type. If you dont realize that locking yourself in the bathroom while under the influence with your kid when its time to give him back to the father is going to look bad then you must be a special kind of stupid.

dont believe this.

I see exhale agrees with you :tifflmao:

Archived