Britney claims in old letter she was silenced & threatened by team

Slayer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

What does being controlled by her team and people taking advantage of her have anything to do with running red lights??? Make it make sense for once because the only one that sounds astonishingly stupid here is you.

Also, you seem to can’t realise how bad her situation was with all the people that she used to trust telling her what would be the best choice.

the whole letter seems very "point finger at everyone who is to blame, i did nothing wrong" and Britney has never come across that way to me. I pointed those things out because those had a lot to do with her image at the time and that was all her.

12 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The **** thing is very notable because all the archived news reports from 2007 said she tested negative for illicit (but not prescriptive) **** use, even thought that commisioner said otherwise.

So maybe the court problems and missing **** tests and her attitude with that caused all the problems with custody.

yeah it seems weird that she would mention ***** in the letter but now deny being on ***** despite getting negative tests. It makes the whole thing seem super fishy to me.  She was definitley the one to blame when it comes to loosing custody and she knows it. She isnt stupid.

1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

Hmmm I wonder if this was to fire us back up after the insta post. This is such a confusing time, it is interesting that this comes the same week as her insta video. 

I still don't think we should trust her insta. 

That’s what I have been saying. I don’t think the letter comes from Lutfi because he could just spill the beans whenever but it has to be from someone close to her that probably signed a NDA and can’t speak up due to the legal restrictions.

This letter doesnt absolve Brian... who people have been saying is 'cool' for ages.

Britney gave him $2 million dollars! His wife was JL's manager and doesn't appear to have done anything since that and having lexi.

Literally all the family are in on it.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

The **** thing is very notable because all the archived news reports from 2007 said she tested negative for illicit (but not prescriptive) **** use, even thought that commisioner said otherwise.

So maybe the court problems and missing **** tests and her attitude with that caused all the problems with custody.

where are the reciepts for the tests coming back negative, just out of curiousity?

the judge called her a habitual and frequent **** user, although most of those hearings are sealed.

1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

Ok? we knew it already lmao. 

He just jumps on every opportunity to show himself as an insider. It's kinda sad. 

Thank You! He gets off on getting as close as possible to her its almost stalker like creepy. She low key needs a restraining order against him.  He made a long post after the inta video saying she makes her own posts claiming ppl were saying she was directing that at his site personally. Sweetie sis doesn't know what day it is. She's not checking for you honey.  :idgi:

I hate her team so much!!! #FreeBritney movement can’t stop until Britney will be free!!! 

They are DEVILS!! Such shitty people!!! She needs to do what she wants with her life and career! I don’t care about any album or anything like that I just want her freedom then she can do whatever she wants! 

5 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we got some kind of Instagram post saying it isn't real tbh. They tried with the emails. But this is clearly her handwriting and can't be ignored :demi:

it will be some vague bullsh*t video of Britney saying "don't believe everything you see" but then in the caption "she" will specifically address the letter and call it fake.. :unbothered:

Archived