Britney claims in old letter she was silenced & threatened by team

Slayer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, div said:

Omg I heard Felicia’s voice while reading what the insider was saying 

That's what I'm saying.

Also Anthony swears its real, and I know how this place feels about him, but his connection to Felicia is still valid whether this place likes it or not. So.....

so she didnt deny being under the influence? interesting. I dont think this is real and some of the timeline seems weird.

Also who is she gonna blame for running a red light with her babys in the car? Or for not showing up to court (which was ultimatley the reason why she lost costody) She is a grown *** woman and even if for the Record she didnt seem like the finger pointing type. If you dont realize that locking yourself in the bathroom while under the influence with your kid when its time to give him back to the father is going to look bad then you must be a special kind of stupid.

dont believe this.

36 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Sadly, I don’t think we can trust anything out of Britney’s mouth until the conservatorship is scrapped :( 

Agreed tbh, she is going to do whatever they ask until it is over. 

20 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

I mean, don't get me wrong, but I think Anthony gets off a little on the attention. We have no idea how much he does or doesn't know. I mean maybe he texted Fe? 

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

so she didnt deny being under the influence? interesting. I dont think this is real and some of the timeline seems weird.

Also who is she gonna blame for running a red light with her babys in the car? Or for not showing up to court (which was ultimatley the reason why she lost costody) She is a grown *** woman and even if for the Record she didnt seem like the finger pointing type. If you dont realize that locking yourself in the bathroom while under the influence with your kid when its time to give him back to the father is going to look bad then you must be a special kind of stupid.

dont believe this.

I mean that lawyer Jon Eardley said:

“Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.” 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

We simply will not know the truth until she speaks about it.

Just now, zxcvb said:

I mean that lawyer Jon Eardley said:

“Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.” 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

We simply will not know the truth until she speaks about it.

true. we will probably never know everything.

But I do know that she missed a couple of court dates regarding her kids and that thats why she lost custody. Not the apparent *****.  I just thought that it was interesting that the person who wrote the letter didnt deny the **** thing.

38 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

dont believe this.

What does being controlled by her team and people taking advantage of her have anything to do with running red lights??? Make it make sense for once because the only one that sounds astonishingly stupid here is you.

Also, you seem to can’t realise how bad her situation was with all the people that she used to trust telling her what would be the best choice.

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

true. we will probably never know everything.

But I do know that she missed a couple of court dates regarding her kids and that thats why she lost custody. Not the apparent *****.  I just thought that it was interesting that the person who wrote the letter didnt deny the **** thing.

The **** thing is very notable because all the archived news reports from 2007 said she tested negative for illicit (but not prescription) **** use, even though that commisioner said otherwise.

So maybe the court problems and missing **** tests and her attitude with that caused all the problems with custody.

Archived