Britney Unfollows RCA On Instagram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney does not have that power.

It will have been an order from Papa Spears and Lou M. Taylor.

We can stop believing in her team.

I repeat Britney has no rights, personal or professional.

This makes me funny and frustrates me, because you think Britney will be on an independent label if Britney lives under a lifelong guardianship?.We are seeing the corruption ,the lies and the worst work of her team, and the fans still think that her father and her team want the best for her professionally.

On paper she indeed has no rights, but we don't know if they are really that strict in reality. Maybe she can do almost whatever she wants already, besides a few exceptions. I think its not that bad as you all think. 

Have the people who can see that she follows 97 people been blocked by Lou Taylor ? I know a bunch of people messaged Lou Taylor and we’re likely blocked from her account after that, therefore she won’t come up as someone Britney is following under your account. I can see that she follows 97 but Lou blocked me. If I log into another account I can see that she follows 98 because Lou is on there 

4 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Have the people who can see that she follows 97 people been blocked by Lou Taylor ? I know a bunch of people messaged Lou Taylor and we’re likely blocked from her account after that, therefore she won’t come up as someone Britney is following under your account. I can see that she follows 97 but Lou blocked me. If I log into another account I can see that she follows 98 because Lou is on there 

I'm not blocked by Lou and I see 97

Archived