I am livid...

I do remember being a little disappointed when it was released because I was expected a big banger like Bomt but it was a nice bridge between Bomt and crazy. Don't get me started on the last two singles which I think should have been deep in my heart and never stop loving you 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

How was sometimes chosen as a single and not I will be there?:joanne: What ***** was I on in 1999 to allow this sorcery to happen? What do you gays think?:sippinga:

P.S. If you would like to be placed under a conservatorship, comment below. I will gladly start the legal process:ipass:

leak the damn pie song larry

giphy.gif

On 5/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Dark.Knight said:

Plus someone here made a good point a few weeks ago, when they said that Britney was already perceived as controversial (BOMT video, rolling stone cover, breast implants rumors, etc.) so Sometimes would be toning it down to show her sweeter innocent side.

Ooh! That was me!

giphy.gif

On 5/28/2019 at 4:06 AM, Dark.Knight said:

it was more this

dd41e60acdbffce738599b516015a370.png

The *NSYNC VIP sticker on her mirror is iconic. Like...you’re opening for them on a massive tour and just like any other fangirl, you put their sticker on your mirror. :bareclap:And I’m pretty sure I had the same tie dye peace sign :jj: 

Irrelevant but can anyone read what the letters next to it spell out? 

On 5/28/2019 at 1:47 PM, DayvinDazone said:

But that's still just your average ordinary sweet 16 year old Southern girl feeling herself and having a good time in her bedroom (while showcasing the nice photographer man her doll collection like we all did at her age because c'mon - who didn't have an impressive doll collection in their bedroom?).

Anyway, this thread flopped because the question asked was not formulated correctly. It should've been:

:well:

Youre being sarcastic right? :well:

On 5/28/2019 at 3:21 AM, rik said:

it's sad......

but yeah, i liked i will be there too. i'm not sure, i think sometimes was the more obvious choice. i will be there and soda pop get a lot of hate amongst the fans, but i don't think either are bad despite not ageing well (lets be real though, anything from BOMT besides the crazy remix and BOMT have aged like milk)

omg i have always hated soda pop as a child/teen, but now i think its a BOP! Her vocals are everything on this song. Even listened tthis potential worldwide number #1 song today. 

Archived