I am livid...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, rik said:

it's sad......

but yeah, i liked i will be there too. i'm not sure, i think sometimes was the more obvious choice. i will be there and soda pop get a lot of hate amongst the fans, but i don't think either are bad despite not ageing well (lets be real though, anything from BOMT besides the crazy remix and BOMT have aged like milk)

Uh, since when do fans hate ‘I Will Be There’?  I’m pretty sure it’s actually one of the better-liked tracks on that album, probably the most liked after the singles. 

I think Sometimes screamed more Spring than IBT (though I like IWB more). Plus someone here made a good point a few weeks ago, when they said that Britney was already perceived as controversial (BOMT video, rolling stone cover, breast implants rumors, etc.) so Sometimes would be toning it down to show her sweeter innocent side.

• Content Curators
28 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I think Sometimes screamed more Spring than IBT (though I like IWB more). Plus someone here made a good point a few weeks ago, when they said that Britney was already perceived as controversial (BOMT video, rolling stone cover, breast implants rumors, etc.) so Sometimes would be toning it down to show her sweeter innocent side.

thats so f**ked up

she was a sweet southern 16 yr old girl and all she did was show belly

like tf 

I honestly love every single choice they made. I wish BTMYH was releases in the US though. I Will Be There was a contender as a single if I remember right. They could have extended the BOMT era longer but they wanted to strike while hot and release the next album a year later. 

Archived