What Was The Last Song To Leak?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

We need more leaks since many of us won’t support her music legally

So you aren’t streaming her music?  Or you’re refusing to even listen to physical or digital copies of her albums that you purchased because, you know, principle?  What about albums like ITZ, Blackout, and Glory, all of which Britney obviously loves and played a major role in their creation?  Are you not listening to those albums legally?   If not, does that mean that you’re cheating Britney since she cherishes those albums and has credits on them and you’re not supporting them through legal means? :xcuseme: Just wondering. 

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

So you aren’t streaming her music?  Or you’re refusing to even listen to physical or digital copies of her albums that you purchased because, you know, principle?  What about albums like ITZ, Blackout, and Glory, all of which Britney obviously loves and played a major role in their creation?  Are you not listening to those albums legally?   If not, does that mean that you’re cheating Britney since she cherishes those albums and has credits on them and you’re not supporting them through legal means? :xcuseme: Just wondering. 

Though I agree with you, I don't think Britney "cherishes" Blackout as much as fans want to believe. 

And if that principle is to apply, then it should be for all of her albums and not just 3 arbitrary chosen. If we're going by credits, her most personal album takes the lead :raven: . And if it's by how she's expressed about the albums, I think the first three were equally important for her.  

If the rule then is not supporting anything that has come out under the cship, from Circus onwards, I think people should remember that supporting Blackout would be giving Sam Lutfi more reasons to claim for money. 

So it's very tricky. 

This topic is becoming as controversial as discussing politics or religion so I think people should keep for themselves whatever they choosing to do. Each one should follow what their conscience dictates them, and not judge the fellow fan that thinks differently, because there really is no right or wrong thing to do, because it depends on how you see it.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Though I agree with you, I don't think Britney "cherishes" Blackout as much as fans want to believe. 

That's an interesting take. I'm curious about what makes you say that, although I think I have an idea.

21 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Link to Trouble? And Crucify Me isn't Britney?

We’ve heard this before, tbh. If you ever saw the 07 VMA Rehearsal we heard this same intro and such. I guess it’s just the quality is higher? Not very exciting imo

and I don’t think so. Sounds like an impersonation for the sake of the demo. Could fit right into Brenda Joan tbh

Archived