Britney Spears Live From Las Vegas DVD Review!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is seriously one of the best concerts ever. She was so passionate about it, and was having so much fun. I still watch my VHS all the time but definitely need to go get a DVD copy! This is my favorite. My second favorite tour is for sure the Onxy Hotel tour, which I'll forever be sad we never got a DVD release for.

9 hours ago, Michael Smiley said:

I've watched it more than any other concert concert DVD (and probably any other DVD)! ???

Same here.  I’ve watched it countless times, and it never gets old.  She was such an awesome, charismatic performer...you literally couldn’t take your eyes off of her.  And on a shallow note, her hair on this DVD is my all-time fave hairstyle of hers.

9 minutes ago, Michael Smiley said:

@DirtyMind I completely agree and performers nowadays should take notes. Although, that standard is too high for others and it would be unfair. That's why there is only one Britney Spears. I loved her hairstyle too! ? What was your favorite performance?

Definitely ‘Oops!’...that remix is amazing.  ‘Boys’, ‘Slave’, ‘Lonely’, and ‘Anticipating’ (such a fun performance) round out my Top 5.  But every performance in the show is excellent. 

18 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Definitely ‘Oops!’...that remix is amazing.  ‘Boys’, ‘Slave’, ‘Lonely’, and ‘Anticipating’ (such a fun performance) round out my Top 5.  But every performance in the show is excellent. 

That remix though...??????... Lonely is definitely one of my all time favorite performances by her! I also love What It's Like To Be Me ??????

Archived