Britney does sing live

xkhingx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, falka said:

I think She's in a great shape, but singing would be humanly impossible while dancing.

Girl is not a soldier :britannoyed:

K-Pop stars do it all the time, they typically have the CD track playing and they sing over it while dancing at the same time, it works really well IMO, Britney could definitely do that.. :unbothered: not only does it make it sound fuller, it also covers up flaws and "hiccups" (those can happen really easily while singing and dancing at the same time) and let's the artists dodge certain notes and vocals that they know they won't be able to pull off while dancing.. :brit:

examples:

Spoiler

in this specific one the CD track is really low volume-wise which is why their live vocals are really easy to hear but at the same time it makes it really obvious when someone is dodging their part / a certain note (the rapper with the short hair very obviously lip synced for the most part) :mj:

46 minutes ago, falka said:

I think She's in a great shape, but singing would be humanly impossible while dancing.

Girl is not a soldier :britannoyed:

That really depends on the performer's abilities and choreography.

For example, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé are able to sing and dance at the same time, but that's because they don't dance throughout the entire performance and their choreographies aren't too challenging most of the time.

Britney could also pull this off, since Britney: Piece Of Me's choreographies weren't challenging... at all, really.

I believe it has more to do with the 'baby voice' damaging her vocal cords due to improper singing technique,  or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

That really depends on the performer's abilities and choreography.

I believe it mostly depends on the song, technique she had used in a studio is not achievable while dancing in many cases, that's my theory.
Britney is a singer and performer :divaney:, but not always same time.  

41 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

HIGHLY doubt it, I mean c'mon, she's been lip-syncing for 90% of her career.. :unbothered: also, wasn't there a video where she stopped miming when she got behind one of those "Riccus" stage props?? :ohreallylol:

she's not miming, she's singing with her mind instead of her mouth

26 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

When they used to turn her mic on she used to sing with track sometimes in circus but now they don’t even turn it on Incase she starts screaming about her conservatorship while performing oops

:demi:

:walkonby:

Archived