Britney does sing live

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyoncé doesn’t even sing live. She just prerecords her vocals. Britney is shameless with her lipping. She just presses “play” on her album. Icons can do that. 

The ***** never sings live...........the delusion 

K-Pop stars do it all the time, they typically have the CD track playing and they sing over it while dancing at the same time, it works really well IMO, Britney could definitely do that..  not only do

9 minutes ago, falka said:

I think She's in a great shape, but singing would be humanly impossible while dancing.

Girl is not a soldier :britannoyed:

I didn’t say that she sings great,I just said that she sings under the track.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

I didn’t say that she sings great,I just said that she sings under the track.

When in very good mood, She may be humming :uknowit: alright..
K-Pop is from another dimension :lessons:

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

I think she sings along but she knows that her mic isn’t on so she doesn’t put much effort into it. But of course she still sings live, it’s actually a bit hard to just purely move your lips to a song and not sing it somewhat. I wish we heard her more. 

• Like 2

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Deactivated

of course she sings live, how other would the voice come on the albums? :whatitellu:

(Britney Jean not included)

• Like 8
46 minutes ago, falka said:

I think She's in a great shape, but singing would be humanly impossible while dancing.

Girl is not a soldier :britannoyed:

That really depends on the performer's abilities and choreography.

For example, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé are able to sing and dance at the same time, but that's because they don't dance throughout the entire performance and their choreographies aren't too challenging most of the time.

Britney could also pull this off, since Britney: Piece Of Me's choreographies weren't challenging... at all, really.

I believe it has more to do with the 'baby voice' damaging her vocal cords due to improper singing technique,  or something like that.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

That really depends on the performer's abilities and choreography.

I believe it mostly depends on the song, technique she had used in a studio is not achievable while dancing in many cases, that's my theory.
Britney is a singer and performer :divaney:, but not always same time.  

• Like 3
  • Deactivated
26 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

When they used to turn her mic on she used to sing with track sometimes in circus but now they don’t even turn it on Incase she starts screaming about her conservatorship while performing oops

:demi:

:walkonby:

• Like 3