Jeffree Star can't sing.

falka

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** this guy.. I used to respect him quite a bit (compared to the rest of the fake AF beauty community on YouTube) but he ended up being exactly the same - a manipulative, lying piece of **** that only cares about clout.. :mj:

Jeffree is opportunistic.. either he attacks other people online for clout or he "takes the high road and acts like the bigger person because he doesn't need that type of negativity in his life".. SCUM.. :byetina:

14 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

The YouTube beauty community are some of the ugliest people. Not physically, personality wise. 

physically too, the amount of makeup they cake on is ridiculous.. :byetina: I'd rather have Britney with raccoon eyes and minimal make up than have her look like a Kartrashian wannabe with overdrawn brows and lips.. god knows we have enough of those already.. :ohreallylol:

To those asking about whether he was in piece of me I did a google and all I could find was some obscure thread saying they think he’ll leak it and think he’s the moans at the start and end of the song BUT everyone knows the producer used the sound from ****. Highly doubt Jeffree star is a tone they wanted for it. :endit:

i used to like Jeffree but this JC drama showed his true colours. He’s a 12 year old, addicted to drama and blinded by his fame. Everything he gets angry about is ironic because it’s his own flaws too. He’s just attacking others to cover up that he has the same problems. Bully. Narcissistic clout chaser :lollistare:

Also a man in his 30s who says horrible things about a 19 year old is more concerning. Why isn’t he trying to help the young boy instead of just bashing him? JC was weak because he has no life experience. I’m not excusing him but his peers have acted younger than their age and made YouTube loose it’s value because they’re more pathetic than us and it’s cringe. 

6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

physically too, the amount of makeup they cake on is ridiculous.. :byetina: I'd rather have Britney with raccoon eyes and minimal make up than have her look like a Kartrashian wannabe with overdrawn brows and lips.. god knows we have enough of those already.. :ohreallylol:

"5 tips on how to get glammed up"

Clown-Face-Painting-Balloon-Twisting.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

To those asking about whether he was in piece of me I did a google and all I could find was some obscure thread saying they think he’ll leak it and think he’s the moans at the start and end of the song BUT everyone knows the producer used the sound from ****. Highly doubt Jeffree star is a tone they wanted for it. :endit:

omg I never knew it came from **** ! 

thanks for the answer about Jeffree, but how did he end up having the song ? :watrusayin:

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don’t wear make up but theirs look like clown make up. The amount of contour and caked on make up is mind boggling. It’s stage make up that is meant to be on stage.

9 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

omg I never knew it came from **** ! 

thanks for the answer about Jeffree, but how did he end up having the song ? :watrusayin:

That’s okay! I read that somewhere and it was apparently controversial at the time. I was like 8 and I remember my mum had a totally diff interpretation of the song and asked me what I thought she was singing about cause my mum thought it was **** too and didn’t want 8 year old me to think so. But I told her it was about all the stuff she was going thru but mum didn’t think so lol.

i can’t find any proof that he did have it??? 

He probably just said it cause it’s jeffree as we can see now he says anything lol

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Get Away With ****** is iconic, though. :queenflopga: Also, how is this Britney related?

He said Britney Spears :dorkney: and gimme gimme. Spreading gospel counts. I heard his music in that docu-collaboration with Shane Dawson and felt sorry for floppy tunes.
:holduplisten: that vicious attack on my thread making skills didn't surprise me really, :paper:yeah Karma.
Thanks Y'all, participants, for adding sth of substance, I literally couldn't without you :demi:

Archived