• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

That's insane :orangu:

38 minutes ago, frenchb0y said:

It's for her security. 

I would want that too if I was her. 

Christina Grimmie was an American The Voice contestant, and got shot by one of her fan 2 years after real "fame"

Britney Spears is an international superstar for 20 years, and an household name with millions of fans on all 5 continents 

She needs these bodyguards :holduplisten:

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

Christina Grimmie was an American The Voice contestant, and got shot by one of her fan 2 years after real "fame"

Britney Spears is an international superstar for 20 years, an household name with millions of fans on all 5 continents 

Ofc she needs bodyguards but she's not the one who gets to decide who they will be. Right now, all bodyguards are hired by her dad. They're essentially working for him, not for Britney.

6 hours ago, Roger said:

Britney Spears is an international superstar for 20 years, and an household name with millions of fans on all 5 continents 

She should be allowed the freedom to go places without someone watching her constant moves. 

5 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

no, paparazzi are interested in her again now with all the current drama 

So interesting, especially given the criticism her team received over their response to her “breaking rules” related to driving in January; I wonder who called them.

:well:

Archived