Have you been boycotting her music?

:chershade: So with all the drama and things going on I tried to not listen her songs for a while because her royalties are mostly going to the evil machine that ruins her life. It's been almost like a month without listening to any of her songs. But today I played my old playlist and circus started to play. I was going to skip but....

Spoiler

THERE'S ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

gay_dance.gif

THE ONES THAT ENTERTAINS AND THE ONES THAT OBSERVES

giphy.gif

WELL BABY I'M A PUT-ON-A-SHOW KINDA GIRL

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva
DON'T LIKE THE BACKSEAT, GOTTA BE FIRST

giphy.gif
PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T STOP

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18321-1334679990-18anigif_enhanced-buzz-18321-1334679990-18anigif_enhanced-buzz-18321-1334679990-18anigif_enhanced-buzz-18321-1334679990-18

Have you been more successful 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

a couple of thousands of stream won't make a difference, sweets 

they already made millions from touring last year even considering how shitty the show was :cackling:

:whatitellu: I know but I can't help but think all the gross things happening behind the scenes. It's really hard to listen albums from circus to glory because I keep thinking how she was forced to do some of them (basically most of FF and everything she sings in BJ) or her vision was scrapped. This is why I won't give them even 10 streams because even  smaller things can make big impacts 

1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:whatitellu: I know but I can't help but think all the gross things happening behind the scenes. It's really hard to listen albums from circus to glory because I keep thinking how she was forced to do some of them (basically most of FF and everything she sings in BJ) or her vision was scrapped. This is why I won't give them even 10 streams because even  smaller things can make big impacts 

The only impact it makes is making people think that noone streams music from Britney Spears. Streaming and lack of album/single sales aren't that important.

I own her albums so I don't really stream much. But I don't see how boycotting her would be very helpful... regardless of the money we give her now, I would assume most of what her team and her father get come from her old albums and the general public - that damage has already been done.

Spotify says she had 12+ million people streaming her music this past month, those are not all fans. Most of those people have no idea of what's going on with her, they just enjoy her music. So I personally don't think you should stop listening to your fave because of her current legal situation. It's much more helpful to spread awareness of what is most likely going on with her and hope the US legal system will sort it out.

I just couldn’t do it. I haven’t been a fan for that long (I started stanning in late 2017/early 2018) and I need to listen to her music. Plus I don’t think streaming makes them that much money, their main source of income is touring and perfumes.

25 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I still blast the records since I'm a physical album person, and those I don't own I pirated (BJ, Glory) :jj:

Why, in the name of the Spaghetti Monster, WHY, would you use up storage space on your expensive device... for Brinni Jeen, of all albums??? :gerlwat:

I still listen to her stuff, of course. But Femme Fatale was the last I bought. I was tired of the amount of lies they were telling us (i remember the excitement about HIAM music video because of all the things they were saying and the disappointment that followed, not to mention the TTWE double body scandal) and so I decided to stop giving them my money. 

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

I still blast the records since I'm a Cassette person, and those I don't own I pirated (BJ, Glory) :jj:

Fixed :well:

42 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Why, in the name of the Spaghetti Monster, WHY, would you use up storage space on your expensive device... for Brinni Jeen, of all albums??? :gerlwat:

39 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I'm asking myself the same question all the time :demi: I actually ended up deleting 65% of the album tho :zoomzoom:

I really hope you two go to the light and see Jesus one day 

giphy.gif

Archived