Britney's plastic surgeries

Antoine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah she obviously got plastic surgery and I hate that she did cause she was perfect before but oh well, its not like she can undo everything she's done

You know this is kind of bullsh*t.  Wasn't EVERYONE talking negatively about her looks during her X Factor days? 

As I said, if there was no conservatorship I don't believe there would have been a Femme Fatale era or X Factor, and therefore less chance of 'work done'.

That being said, last week was, in fact, the best she's looked in almost a decade.

19 hours ago, frenchb0y said:

It's just to show the differences, there's nothing bad about it.. :nochillbrit:

It's normal for people who grew up with Britney, seeing millions of pictures of her, and suddenly every year they see their idol changing but they can't put their finger on what's happening., people want to know.

18 hours ago, frenchb0y said:

We can say the same the other way around.

So it's creepy to like your idol, collect pictures of her, watch all her interviews, etc.. ? I don't think so.

That's the deal for every public figure. People are gonna judge you, whatever it's positive or negative.

And just comparing the obvious is not necessarily a judgement. It's like the recent 10 years challenge. People like to compare.

At the same time, it's not like she herself owes anything to the public whatsoever.

4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

As I said, if there was no conservatorship I don't believe there would have been a Femme Fatale era or X Factor, and therefore less chance of 'work done'.

cmon... she said that she didn't like her nose back in 2003 and that she wanted to change it. she did it.

it wasn't just for the x factor era

8 hours ago, Antoine said:

Also honestly my main question was that if she did get plastic surgery in the past 10 years... How was that allowed under the conservatorship? 

I feel like her dad wouldn't approve such a thing? 

According to Rolling Stone's February 2008 cover story (if you believe it), sources said her family justified breast implants on the basis that they were simply part of the industry and culture. Jamie has also approved some very raunchy music videos and photo shoots, so I suspect he may have succumbed to this line of thinking, too. The Make Me video drama is highly suspicious. Money changes minds.

I remember reading somewhere else that Jamie is fine with her smoking cigarettes because it "calms her down" (ironic given that nicotine cravings actually create stress via withdrawal; a false feeling of "calmness" is only induced once one gets another nicotine hit to ease the withdrawal).

Given that this is the man who has engaged in very questionable behavior as of late, I suspect he has not always steered Britney down the best path.

Also, while not a conservator, Lynne has definitely had her share of plastic surgery, and allowed Jamie Lynn to start dying her hair blonde at 11.

6 hours ago, Antoine said:

Also honestly my main question was that if she did get plastic surgery in the past 10 years... How was that allowed under the conservatorship? 

I feel like her dad wouldn't approve such a thing? 

Ah I just said the same thing!

57 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

According to Rolling Stone's February 2008 cover story (if you believe it), sources said her family justified breast implants on the basis that they were simply part of the industry and culture. Jamie has also approved some very raunchy music videos and photo shoots, so I suspect he may have succumbed to this line of thinking, too. The Make Me video drama is highly suspicious. Money changes minds.

I remember reading somewhere else that Jamie is fine with her smoking cigarettes because it "calms her down" (ironic given that nicotine cravings create stress via withdrawal; a feeling of "calmness" is only induced once one gets another nicotine hit).

Given that this is the man who has engaged in very questionable behavior as of late, I suspect he has not always steered Britney down the best path.

Yeah, that is definitely messed up... Because at this point, since it is a cosmetic behaviour, we're having the people who are responsible for her take those decisions that impact her life, are very risky and changes her forever and we don't even know if she wanted it or approved such changes.

7 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

What’s weird to me is, I’m surprised surprised someone mentally unfit is able to go through a plastic surgery...

THAT is a huge point that no one is talking about. How can someone who is supposedly UNFIT to take the simplest of decisions about their own life (not even have friends or have internet access) get to decide that they wanna get plastic surgery and apparently that's okay? 

37 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

What’s weird to me is, I’m surprised surprised someone mentally unfit is able to go through a plastic surgery...

That's something we need to be mentioning along with touring, interviews, making albums, etc. for sure

She looks fine to me. She doesnt look 'overly done' in my opinion.

Well atleast not yet. Give it a few years I guess.

Getting old is ****, and we're all heading that way. If you've got the money to atleast try and make yourself look less **** as your age takes hold, mayaswell try. *shrug*

17 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

cmon... she said that she didn't like her nose back in 2003 and that she wanted to change it. she did it.

it wasn't just for the x factor era

Still, we don't know what she would have done or not done if the conservatorship correctly ended by 2010 while also not being in the public eye from 2010-2012.  There was obviously a big difference in her eyes etc... for the terrible Femme Fatale era, which probably included drugging/heavy medication.

6 hours ago, I Will Survive said:

I remember reading somewhere else that Jamie is fine with her smoking cigarettes because it "calms her down" (ironic given that nicotine cravings actually create stress via withdrawal; a false feeling of "calmness" is only induced once one gets another nicotine hit to ease the withdrawal).

Also, while not a conservator, Lynne has definitely had her share of plastic surgery, and allowed Jamie Lynn to start dying her hair blonde at 11.

Given that Britney is close to her mother, it's probably true that her mother could have convinced her to get work done in the last decade without the conservatorship or even being in the public eye since she's gotten work done herself.

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

How is it bullshit if it IS a fact that she aged ALOT and got plastic surgery in the past couple of years?? 

My point is that, if you go back to the archives, lots of people were critical of her looks during her X Factor days and said she aged ALOT then.  So let's not pretend that didn't happen.

My main point was that if she was out of the public eye from 2011-2013, as well as the conservatorshp correctly ending no later than 2010, then there could have been a less chance of work done.

6 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

She’s looks Great now, face is filling out. All she needed was Botox (Years of funny faces, and Stress). All the other stuff is her choice, she still looks like “Britney” but more mature, with a Sharper nose. 

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah she looks great here but before, she looked like ****

With good/better styling/make-up and a healthy weight gain, like the last several months, she should look a lot better than 2017-2018, that's for sure.

On 5/23/2019 at 4:54 AM, xkhingx said:

What if her team saw that everyone was talking about her fake smile in 2012 and her father made her get a smile lift in 2015?

So you're saying they wanted people to think she's happy, so they force her to get a smile lift? Sounds like something out of a horror movie TBH, I doubt anyone would force Britney to get plastic surgery that she didn't want. Can't imagine that's even legal even under the conservatorship... :omg: 

Archived