Britney's plastic surgeries

Antoine

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Where did I say anything that makes you feel the need to defend her looks to me?

Your comment was obviously a specific rejoinder to why this is even a topic.

And I'm telling you that last week's clip and accompanying candids demonstrated that she's looked as good as she has in the last decade and would look as good or better with great stylists and make-up artists (with nice weight gain) notwithstanding any plastic surgery done in the same time-span.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Your comment was obviously a specific rejoinder to why this is even a topic.

And I'm telling you that last week's clip and accompanying candids demonstrated that she's looked as good as she has in the last decade and would look as good or better with great stylists and make-up artists (with nice weight gain) notwithstanding any plastic surgery done in the same time-span.

Yeah and I never said that she wouldn't so I dont get why you are acting like i said she has looked hideous for the past decade.  Only thing I have said and still stick by is that her mouth is still botched and horrible. The rest looks amazing.

image004.jpg

So looking at the two photos I can see she has very sun-damaged skin which is common in Caucasian women due to tanning culture, the red flushed chest and the lips is usually a clear sign of long term sun damage along with the thin facial skin. Her eyes became hooded around the FF era and she's clearly had some sort of eye lift to try and rectify this but it just ages her and looks unnatural in my opinion. An obvious nose job has taken place which doesn't look bad at all but it has made her look very different from her former self, there wasn't anything wrong with her old nose so I'm not sure why she wished to change it. She also gets Botox from time to time but she isn't very regular in getting it topped up when it wares off which is strange for a woman with her wealth, maybe she's forced to get it - who knows? If she adopted paler skin which blends out wrinkles, a skincare regime and had a series of chemical peels, laser resurfacing treatments and used Tretinoin 0.1% then she could look so much younger in a matter of months. 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah and I never said that she wouldn't so I dont get why you are acting like i said she has looked hideous for the past decade.  Only thing I have said and still stick by is that her mouth is still botched and horrible. The rest looks amazing.

Another day, another post with the regular floptina fan bashing Britney for no plausible reason :cackling:

17 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

image004.jpg

So looking at the two photos I can see she has very sun-damaged skin which is common in Caucasian women due to tanning culture, the red flushed chest and the lips is usually a clear sign of long term sun damage along with the thin facial skin. Her eyes became hooded around the FF era and she's clearly had some sort of eye lift to try and rectify this but it just ages her and looks unnatural in my opinion. An obvious nose job has taken place which doesn't look bad at all but it has made her look very different from her former self, there wasn't anything wrong with her old nose so I'm not sure why she wished to change it. She also gets Botox from time to time but she isn't very regular in getting it topped up when it wares off which is strange for a woman with her wealth, maybe she's forced to get it - who knows? If she adopted paler skin which blends out wrinkles, a skincare regime and had a series of chemical peels, laser resurfacing treatments and used Tretinoin 0.1% then she could look so much younger in a matter of months. 

Omg tea also her hairline has somewhat receded but that’s because of her extension usage 

43 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Another day, another post with the regular floptina fan bashing Britney for no plausible reason :cackling:

i literally said that she looks amazing. Just because I dont like one thing about her entire body and face doesnt mean Im "bashing" her. Also I dont know why you bring up Christina since Ive been whining about her weight since she gave birth 5 years ago and her lip fillers.

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i literally said that she looks amazing. Just because I dont like one thing about her entire body and face doesnt mean Im "bashing" her. Also I dont know why you bring up Christina since Ive been whining about her weight since she gave birth 5 years ago and her lip fillers.

" her mouth is still botched and horrible"
That is plain bashing, sis. Next! :well:

Just now, ralphcornio said:

" her mouth is still botched and horrible"
That is plain bashing, sis. Next! :well:

thats my honest opinion. Its also my opinion that other than that she looks amazing. But for some reason you always ignore anything positive I have to say but immediatley quote me when I say something you dont like.

7 minutes ago, frenchb0y said:

why?

Because a group of strangers to this woman sit for hours on the internet obsessively discussing her face with a disgusting sense of entitlement and comparing what year’s face they think looked better.

It’s gross, misongynistic and creepy. If you can’t see that on your own then I can’t help you. 

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Didnt she fic them before the DOM announcement? They looked great there.

I thought that too. She was photographed back then going to the dentist. Maybe it didnt last? Omg we have to get a life lol

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

The fact is we will never know what she might have done or not done if the conservatorship ended by 2010, when it should have, because I believe her current 'state' began with the Femme Fatale era.  She obviously looked way different in the eyes compared to 2010, (obviously in part do to drugging/medications)  

I do think if she wasn't in the public for Femme Fatale, Xfactor etc... then she wouldn't have done anything.

But the fact remains that she did look really great last weekend.

1 hour ago, frenchb0y said:

True and she would look even more better with some more pounds.

Agreed.  A nice healthy weight gain, which seems to be the case this year.  It's much better than 2017, 2018 because while she was fit, too much weight loss took too much away from her face.

20 minutes ago, frenchb0y said:

That's the deal for every public figure. People are gonna judge you, whatever it's positive or negative.

And just comparing the obvious is not necessarily a judgement. It's like the recent 10 years challenge. People like to compare.

Then they should use her more recent pics, like the ones last week where she looked great.

37 minutes ago, frenchb0y said:

We can say the same the other way around.

So it's creepy to like your idol, collect pictures of her, watch all her interviews, etc.. ? I don't think so.

That's the deal for every public figure. People are gonna judge you, whatever it's positive or negative.

And just comparing the obvious is not necessarily a judgement. It's like the recent 10 years challenge. People like to compare.

There’s a big difference between buying into a product being sold and critiquing what a stranger has done to their face. It makes you no better than the industry that chewed her up and spat her out. 

Judging her career is fair enough because it’s a product but what Britney the person does to her body in her personal time is nobody’s business but her own and to even suggest otherwise is problematic for so many reasons. But all this fan base has ever done is objectify her with their creepy sense of entitlement so you do you

Archived