Jump to content

Britney's plastic surgeries


Recommended Posts

I know this is a very controversial topic in the fanhood. It's kind of weird, because I do see some differences like in her nose... her breasts, her lips etc... But somehow I feel a little denial to believe she would wanna get plastic surgery? 

I feel like you could do a lot with a good push up bra and some contouring... Also I feel like her nose changed a lot in the past 10 years and I feel like her being under a conservatorship, her dad wouldn't approve for her to get plastic surgery...

 

So what is the truth? What y'all think? 

  • Like 5
Link to post
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her nose & her lips were touched. Delete this thread this is old *** news & unnecessary as ****... you can’t change what’s been done be grateful she’s looking more & more like herself

calm down sally, its not that serious 

I also think she had an eye lift or something. Her eyes changed mid 2013, and I think she uses panda make up to cover the scarring. Just a conspiracy 

The one thing I’ve always been curious is her teeth. She has perfect teeth and nobody else in her family even has similar shape teeth.

in the inside britney book the writer says Nickelodeon producers hated her smile and called it a ‘rat smile’ ... did she have her teeth done at 12 years old or something 

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

The one thing I’ve always been curious is her teeth. She has perfect teeth and nobody else in her family even has similar shape teeth.

in the inside britney book the writer says Nickelodeon producers hated her smile and called it a ‘rat smile’ ... did she have her teeth done at 12 years old or something 

Braces of some sort, and she was even seen leaving dental appointments with a retainer up until a couple of years ago. I'm no expert, but veneers probably wouldn't require a retainer. Her teeth have now started to shift, and it seems she stopped wearing it.

This shoot from 1995 gives you an idea of her teeth as a 13/14 year old.

spears-britney-1995-unseen-photo-shoot-2

spears-britney-1995-unseen-photo-shoot-2

  • Like 4
Link to post
43 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Braces of some sort, and she was even seen leaving dental appointments with a retainer up until a couple of years ago. I'm no expert, but veneers probably wouldn't require a retainer. Her teeth have now started to shift, and it seems she stopped wearing it.

This shoot from 1995 gives you an idea of her teeth as a 13/14 year old.

spears-britney-1995-unseen-photo-shoot-2

spears-britney-1995-unseen-photo-shoot-2

she must have had braces before that because up until the DOM announcement her teeth were way more crooked than those pics from 1995. I mean they were basically perfect then.

tmpYaNw9E.jpgbritney-spears.jpg?w968h681

 

im guessing she got braces shortly after this and her teeth were similar to her kids.

bri_khurki.net_.jpgBritney_spears_mickey_mouse_club-4706.jp

1242911076001_4918227750001_et-britneysp

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 minute ago, Jack Spears said:

Who cares? It shouldn't be news worthy or gossip.

she is a celebrity...... :checkit:

thats like saying Kim Kardashians fake *** isnt gossip.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
43 minutes ago, frenchb0y said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "britney surgeries gif exhale"

Nosejob, eye lift and smile lift.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "britney plastic surgery gif"

 

39 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she is a celebrity...... :checkit:

thats like saying Kim Kardashians fake *** isnt gossip.

 

Yeah, but she looked mighty fine in this clip from last week and from the candids...

And this kind of corresponds with what we've been saying, that she could look way, way better than she does many times with greater stylists/make-up artists.

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, but she looked mighty fine in this clip from last week and from the candids...

And this kind of corresponds with what we've been saying, that she could look way, way better than she does many times with greater stylists/make-up artists.

Where did I say anything that makes you feel the need to defend her looks to me?

  • Like 2
Link to post

She never had veneers. Veneers look fake as **** in most occasions. It was just braces combined with regular whitening. She probably stopped wearing her retainer? Idk. Plus back in 2008, she kinda chipped her front tooth. Maybe during the recent years, ( more likely after 2014 her teeth started loooking not that perfect, maybe due to wisedom teeth problems? We dont know loool). However, since her teeth are so iconic, im sure she could fix them. They wouldnt look as natural and perfect as they used be, but it could be better for sure. 

Regarding her nose and mouth area, i wont even bother to comment. We all know what happened. ( bad surgeon probably)

  • Like 4
Link to post
21 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

She never had veneers. Veneers look fake as **** in most occasions. It was just braces combined with regular whitening. She probably stopped wearing her retainer? Idk. Plus back in 2008, she kinda chipped her front tooth. Maybe during the recent years, ( more likely after 2014, where her teeth started loooking not that perfect, maybe due to wisedom teeth problems? We dont know loool). However, since her teeth are so iconic, im sure she could fix them. They wouldnt look as natural and perfect as they used be, but it could be better for sure. 

Refarding her nose and mouth area, i wont even bother to comment. We all know what happened. ( bad surgeon probably)

Didnt she fic them before the DOM announcement? They looked great there.

  • Like 1
Link to post

is it weird that i actually enjoy her pinched look? like yeah.... it looks a little unnatural but i dont hate it one bit. 

 

this is not me saying that i dont miss her old face cuz duh!!! but she’s a gorgeous woman with some fun stuff. whatever, move on

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

The one thing I’ve always been curious is her teeth. She has perfect teeth and nobody else in her family even has similar shape teeth.

in the inside britney book the writer says Nickelodeon producers hated her smile and called it a ‘rat smile’ ... did she have her teeth done at 12 years old or something 

I don’t trust anything that book says :tiffeyeroll: that guy said Toxic was on Blackout

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block