New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney Shares Workout Video Soundtracked To Nicki Minaj's 'Chun-Li"

22 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

She doesn't look happy :(

Also,

At the beginning of the video..the way that she holds the stick makes her look like she is crucified maybe she is trying to make everyone understand how she really feels with the conservatorship

Am i reaching? :ineedthetruth:

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not :tehe:

• Like 1

I’m getting sick of how much work out videos she’s posting. They’re missing her happy quirks and style she had. 

Ignoring the whole, this is from the facility and the last one was from last year 

the videos from the facility (minus the highly impressive bikini yoga one) something feels off with the video - all the captions, including the bikini yoganey one was not normal I am not enjoying them they are making me uncomfortable :bthink:

Whether it’s Lou, someone else or Britney herself posting it they’re not how it used to be and even Lou would know how to make it sound like her after so many years of them all being in charge of the account. Maybe there’s a new marketing manager, maybe Britney is the new marketing manager

whatever it is, I prefer the paps and 2007ney Starbucks everyday 2019ny vibes than these. Sorry not sorry :4music:

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

Also,

At the beginning of the video..the way that she holds the stick makes her look like she is crucified maybe she is trying to make everyone understand how she really feels with the conservatorship

Am i reaching? :ineedthetruth:

Possibly reaching a little bit  ;) those are standard mobility exercises with the stretching stick and she is executing them just like everybody else. I only know about that because I used to do those exercises for my back/shoulders as well. Very good stretching btw ?

:sendinglove:

• Like 2