Best red carpet look from 2016?

Miss_R

Best red carpet look from 2016?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i love what she wore on BBMAS but damn that redish tan :jackk: she looked flawless on stage and thats what she was going for.. it wasnt as red carpet appropriate as the Vmas  one 

I just want to talk to the person that told her that she looks better tanned:yeahsure:

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

where is this?? :gtfo:

Britney-Spears-Billboard-Music-Awards-2016-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-9.jpg

^^^ for the outfit (the blue dress and the shoes, UGH, absolutely flawless) / VMAs for the hair and makeup.. :brit: 

That look was from The 2016 Billboard Music Awards Press room arrival at the Pink Carpet. It technically counted as a part of the BBMAs look because it was the same event, but this was when the show ended and the other was when the show began :bbmaney:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That look was from The 2016 Billboard Music Awards Press room arrival at the Pink Carpet. It technically counted as a part of the BBMAs look because it was the same event, but this was when the show ended and the other was when the show began :bbmaney:

I guess the black one is the important one after all but I still think it deserved its own spot because it is a seperate look after all.. :brit:

VMAs, of course

The BBMAs red carpet dress was an HORRIBLE mess! And her make up... The lipstick :orangu:  I can't believe she looked like that only because her team was lazy to change it for the performance.

But the dress she wore on th backstage and press room was beautiful:letitburn:

Click to view full size image

12 hours ago, xkhingx said:

I don’t think I will have the chance to talk to her since the meet and greet is less then 3 seconds:cackling:

-Hi Brit i love you and you always look so amazing on stage! Other than that one time on the red carpet in BBMA.. you..

*britney pushes button to exit trap on the floor*

Brit: Another happy fan yeii :hiii::jj::tehe:

23 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

-Hi Brit i love you and you always look so amazing on stage! Other than that one time on the red carpet in BBMA.. you..

*britney pushes button to exit trap on the floor*

Brit: Another happy fan yeii :hiii::jj::tehe:

Thank you enjoy the show sweetie!:mcwave:

Archived