What happened to "I Feel So Free with You"?

armrunner1998

We have snippets of it that leaked, so we know that it was at least recorded in full about a year ago. Why do you guys think this song, which obviously involved all three of them taking time out of their schedules to perform, was never released? Do we think it had something to do with Britney and the POM Tour, or even her team/the cship?

I wish it had been released :airpls: that second snippet is everything

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

team b are going to leak it on Instagram and write a caption ‘from Britney’ saying it’s dedicated to her father, Lou and Larry, and everyone needs to stop worrying about her :demi:

“I Feel So Free With Lou” dedicated to my best friend Lou M Taylor & everyone else at Tri Star where they inspire growth, opprotunity, & experience application! Love the snacks! Terrible for a diet!”

50 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

team b are going to leak it on Instagram and write a caption ‘from Britney’ saying it’s dedicated to her father, Lou and Larry, and everyone needs to stop worrying about her :demi:

:gloria:

I honestly wonder what happened to this song too. It should have been released last summer to coincide with the POM tour. It made sense cause Pitbull was a support act for the European dates. Although didn't Pitbull say he was saving the song for his album or am I making that up?

They're going to release it after the august hearing and Britney's going to perform it on the steps of the courthouse after triumphantly defeating Loucifer. It will be the launch of her world tour featuring pitbull, who is secretly her fiance. Upon marriage her legal name will be Mrs. Britney Worldwide, world's most beautiful woman. Sam will be an extra in this music video as well. After the tour, she will announce her pregnancy for her third son, Threeohfive Miami Worldwide. Such will fulfill the prophecy of the pool party 

Archived