[New Candids] Britney looks in good spirits as she laughs while out in LA 5/16

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so nice to see in the midst of everything she still can be happy and have a laugh

Still not out of her car? The next tour will be something like: "Britney: the SUV tour"

“The Sometimes vocalist” lol that was some shade  I see you Daily Mail UK! 

Just because she's smiling/laughing doesn't mean she's actually happy.  And just because she was looking sad in the other pics doesn't mean she's sad.  We all show sad/bitchy/happy/whatever emotions when driving or when we think no one's looking.  She's obviously stressed and unhappy, but it's nice to see her laugh for once.  I guess she saw something funny or is having an interesting convo with her bodyguard.  

I wonder what the wig is about though... I first though ok maybe to go under cover when going in public, but why would we she choose a blonde wig then? Maybe she got her hair done or something and just protecting it?  or maybe her hair was a mess and didn't want to bother styling it.  Who knows lol.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Menzo said:

You people want new pictures of her when things get silent for too long, just to continue insulting her :jlostare:

This. I think..are they fans at all? I mean like it's weird to analyzing every single pic in negative way. I know there is a lot good people out there. But why in this forum.. some people are so anoying. :xfactorlook:

She looks happy. And that's all what matters to me. I don't know is she happy or not really. But.. she looks like that at the moment in this pic.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

No hunty, it's called learning how to make fun of life and not having a stick up your *** 24/7. Bye. :mariahstare:

This is a message board full of Britney fans. Obviously nobody hates this woman, we're all obsessed and discuss her 24/7. Nobody on here would ever dare bully her. :well:

Call it what you want. If Britney saw that I’m sure she would be hurt by it. But do your thing 

• Like 1