[New Candids] Britney looks in good spirits as she laughs while out in LA 5/16

bbbitchme

2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

I've said it before, and I'll continue saying it forever: I will *ALWAYS* be here for Jokerney.

2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

YASSSSS hunny! YASSSSS! Give us morrrrrre!

tenor.gif

You people want new pictures of her when things get silent for too long, just to continue insulting her :jlostare:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hakureborn said:

I Wonder why she is wearing a wig in the first photos. It's very obvious if you look at her hairline

1 hour ago, Bro96 said:

Omg why is she wearing a wig? 2007ney come through QUEEEN:airpls::imdying:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Why is she wearing a wig? Are they trying to make her look like 2007ney?

:whatitellu: Not sure if it's a wig but maybe she wants to rescue her hair that is in bad condition with wearing wigs instead of doing her hair. Also when she last time had messy hair, media labeled her as crazy (the photo where where she had red dress with sam) 

She looks pretty, relaxed and in good spirits. 

I don’t think the pap shots are staged, though. I think it’s reasonable to assume there’s more coverage of her because of what’s come to light over the past month. 

19 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

The title of this thread is literally "Britney looks in good spirits as she laughs while out in LA 5/16" :)

And as i said, I love the Joker smile and you lowkey shading her by thinking my comments were insulting her is not my problem :yesokay:

I always hated (since 2015) the work on her mouth, the joker thing + the weird now teeth but hold on! Her mouth looks freaking fine in those pics

I know Britney probably sees LA as home now but I always wish she had moved to London back in 2003 when she was looking at apartments over here. 

Perhaps her life would have been different but I don’t think the press would have been anywhere near us intrusive as what they are in the US. I think legally because of the  boys she has to be in LA but it’s odd to think what her life could have been like.

10 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Are her sons wearing the invisible cloak from Harry Potter? 

It'll be the second time they wore it now. I remember the candids from the other day and they said in an article Britney was with her sons but they were nowhere to be seen on the pics...

Archived