Paris Hilton talks misconceptions about Britney on WWHL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paris looks gorgeous, that dress is to die for, omg.. :kyliecry:

Britney being shy though, makes a lot of sense.. I mean, the shyest people are often the ones you'd never guess are super shy.. I'm the same way, a lot of people are surprised when they find out just how shy and introverted (I realise shyness and introversion are not the same thing but for me personally they go hand-in-hand) I actually am.. :)

Paris has nothing but nice things to say  about Britney and I like that

BUT I hate hate hate when they say she’s shy. She’s shy and awkward now but she never used to be. Humble perhaps but not shy she had such an outgoing personality but after years in the business it slowly disappeared until she became this whole other person who is scared of anyone who isn’t within her bubble that her team set up for her. They really did ruin that side of her and I hope one day she trusts again to get it back :ehum: But she was not always shy

46 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

BUT I hate hate hate when they say she’s shy. She’s shy and awkward now but she never used to be. Humble perhaps but not shy she had such an outgoing personality but after years in the business it slowly disappeared until she became this whole other person who is scared of anyone who isn’t within her bubble that her team set up for her. They really did ruin that side of her and I hope one day she trusts again to get it back :ehum: But she was not always shy

Some people fake being outgoing while still being shy. Britney herself said in her prime that she is shy. Christina seems like a very over the top outgoing person but all of her friends and faminly say that she is really shy and closed off. Paris doesnt seem shy either. Some people cant get away with being shy in their job so they put on a persona and act the way they think people expect them to act.

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She was always shy and anxious.

:nervousney: -> she's always bitten her nails. Classic symptom of anxiety.

:crying3: -> nervous ticks. That's from before too, take the Diane Sawyer interview as sign and some of the early ones from 1999.

You can notice she's shy whenever she speaks to strangers or new people, ever since 1999.

It's just that people can hide that or overcome that. And the hellish bubble they put her in made it even worse.

7 hours ago, Applejack said:

She was always shy and anxious.

:nervousney: -> she's always bitten her nails. Classic symptom of anxiety.

:crying3: -> nervous ticks. That's from before too, take the Diane Sawyer interview as sign and some of the early ones from 1999.

You can notice she's shy whenever she speaks to strangers or new people, ever since 1999.

It's just that people can hide that or overcome that. And the hellish bubble they put her in made it even worse.

She was never as shy and anxious in her prime as she has become after her breakdown. There is a huuge difference in the way she used to carry herself in interviews, behave, speak and even her body language, to how she speaks/acts now. I mean she has always been a calm person, but never that shy/anxious. 

On 5/15/2019 at 3:37 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Big fat lie.. Even when Britney was 17 she herself said she was shy. She was shy, and humble, thats not outgoing. 
I am shy to, and we tend to overcompensate, just to try to be nice because Introverted people is often frowned upon. We live in an extrovert world

• Content Curators
On 5/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, canceledshow said:

Imagine how much Paris knows about Britney and the whole thing considering Larry arranged those meetings:jj:

ok idk how truthful all those allegations were that she gave britney ***** and all that but i think paris really liked her as a friend 

Archived