Britney & Kabbalah- a call for Bney Detectives

CrystalDorris

Help me out here Bney Detectives. Im trying to get a feel for what is Britneys current/reccent level of interest in Kabbalah. We all know B got interested in Kabbalah through Madonna. Then this seemed to die down. BUT even after saying that her "babies is her religion", isen't there evidence, that Britney still dabbles with Kabbalah from time to time?

I recall a few candids and photos during vegas POM and tour POM where she was seen wearing a red string bracelet (supposed to mean that you are a pupil of Kabbalah). Can anyone confirm this? Know of the pics? 

More crucially waasent there a reccent leaked txt message that talked about her father getting angry about her reading into Kabbalah again??????? Has she gone back into Kabbalah as a form of rebellion, or do ypu think she is genuinely interested but her father stops her????

Got any other info on this?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

More crucially waasent there a reccent leaked txt message that talked about her father getting angry about her reading into Kabbalah again??????? Has she gone back into Kabbalah as a form of rebellion, or do ypu think she is genuinelinterested but her father stops her??

I think what you are referring to is a text message between Britney and Adnan from 2007 which was leaked by Sam Lutfi. It was not recent.

Archived