I was bored... (Update 3.5!)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/14/2019 at 6:40 AM, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Yes I am really good at procrastinating and not doing anything productive so instead of doing my homework I decidedly to draw Britney.

I came up with some tour outfits and redrew modern versions of some older outfits that I wold like to see her in.

...Baby One More Time 

Reveal hidden contents

IQJUImg.jpg

This one was based off of DWAD Boys but it could also be cute for MATM

Reveal hidden contents

Q3cUim2.jpg 

This could be for Work ***** or Til The World Ends 

Reveal hidden contents

tHjFhvY.jpg

These two are both for Slave 

Reveal hidden contents

hMrHLPz.jpgm9FH3JT.jpg

Excuse the sloppy coloring and lack of creativity in some of them it’s late and I didn’t feel like doing too much.... but also felt like doing enough not to do my work??? Yeah I know that’s confusing. :thinkney:

I also drew an outfit for Pretty Girls and one for Lace and Leather but I didn’t feel like coloring them. Feel free to leave ideas for another day when I feel like wasting time. :kiss:

EDIT: Thank you very much for the suggestions and compliments, I’m gonna try not to procrastinate as much today even tho I’ll definitely be in the main #freebritney thread 

Here’s my rendition of the iconic oops outfits that would have been scrapped if someone didn’t ask for it 

Reveal hidden contents

uUNUk0X.png

This was my idea for the overprotected darkchild video outfit but it doesn’t look that different tbh and just looks like it did a fusion dance with Femme Fatale S&M/...Baby that also had a baby with Rihanna’s opening outfit from the Anti World Tour, which isn’t a bad thing actually

Reveal hidden contents

UQYtIFu.jpg

I wanted to do the DWAD overprotected/Elvis jumpsuit but it’s so good I couldn’t think of anything to change

Update #2:

The Pretty Girls outfit previously mentioned. Originally it was gonna be less alien-ney but it’s true that these men are from Mars so I had to make it bizarre 

Reveal hidden contents

wyp9Ppa.jpg

This is the Lace and Leather/S&M outfit with the return of lazy coloring! I didn’t even bother with this one but you get the general idea I was going for 

Reveal hidden contents

99a8S42.png

wow you're talented! Love some of these outfits, great work super cute stuff :D

3 hours ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Thanks! What were your favorites and which did you not liked I actually would love to know :badgirl:

Don't dislike any of them but love the Pretty Girls one and i'm a sucker for Britney in anything shiny so the last S&M outfit is a killer to me ;) Please do more! 

4 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I love the new Oops outfit, she'd look great in it. 

I wish she would do some things like this for "throwback meydley" at her shows ! 

The entire first run of POM was just a really long throwback medley tbh...but yeah if she used reimagined versions of costumes instead of really bad wigs that would be a serve 

Could you imagine if there had been an iconic costume for Mona Lisa what would it look like?

Also a long gown for a ballad performance ><:divaney:

I love your work and so far my favorites are bomt, oidia, WB and the lace and leather one. 

Archived