I was bored... (Update 3.5!)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Everyone loves the slave one omg :clap:I came up with the idea in my head like a month ago of her dancing with an animatronic snake or something in a black outfit on the floor in the VIP section of a club and here we are :pumped:

Omg animatronic? she needs to do this one day! Congrats sis you're so talented! 

Loving the attention:makeitrain: (I’m kidding) the next one is gonna be outrageous:brit2016: -ly  good

Spoiler

Let’s go with this freak show it’s outrageous! When I move my body! Outrageous! When I'm at a party! Outrageous! In my **** jeans! Outrageous! When I'm on the scene! Outrageous! My *** drive! Outrageous! My shopping spree! Outrageous! We on a world tour! Outrageous! Must be ya girl!

:cutebrit:

55 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Loving the attention:makeitrain: (I’m kidding) the next one is gonna be outrageous:brit2016: -ly  good

Hide contents

Let’s go with this freak show it’s outrageous! When I move my body! Outrageous! When I'm at a party! Outrageous! In my **** jeans! Outrageous! When I'm on the scene! Outrageous! My *** drive! Outrageous! My shopping spree! Outrageous! We on a world tour! Outrageous! Must be ya girl!

:cutebrit:

Do a toxic one <3 

Archived