[Update: Results are in] Overall Album Evaluation- Britney Jean

How would you rate Britney's eighth album?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the overall sound of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  2. 2. Rate the physical outlook of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  3. 3. Pick your top 3 favourite songs from the album (Only 3)

• Alien
    • Work Bitch
    • Perfume
    • It Should Be Easy ft. will.i.am
    • Tik Tik Boom ft. T.I
    • Body Ache
    • Til It's Gone
    • Passenger
    • Chillin' With You ft. Jamie Lynn Spears
    • Don't Cry
    • Brightest Morning Star
    • Hold On Tight
    • Now That I Found You

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2019 at 02:30 AM

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

you're being a tad bit too sensitive.. I've barely ever seen anyone genuinely trash someone on Exhale for their opinions on music.. it's all just overexaggerated stan language that isn't meant to be serious.. gays being dramatic and talking in extremes, what's new.. :akii: "Britney Jean" is an exception though because it is objectively bad while the rest of her discography is completely subjective.. :holduplisten: 

I have plenty of unpopular opinions myself that are considered even more blasphemous than liking "Britney Jean" (I don't like "Toxic") and I've been very vocal about that yet I've never had any problems.. :brit2016:

not sure what you meant with the whole "don't be surprised when someone commits suicide" either.. I mean, c'mon, if someone considers killing themselves because someone trashed them for their opinions then they CLEARLY have bigger problems.. :lostney:

on another note though, I'm glad you're in a better place now and I'm glad that you've been able to find solace, hope and peace in a body of work that speaks to your soul because that's such a beautiful thing.. I have plenty of albums that hold a really special place in my heart too and seeing other people have a connection like that makes me genuinely happy.. :)

put on some perfume, hold on tight, don't cry and keep dancing till your body ache.. if you're ever feeling down, make the pain tik tik boom til it's gone.. :bsass:

I think there was a compliment in there somewhere, so... thanks?

Archived