My scans in spanish and german 'The queen of pop' 1999

Niki

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see many people being surprised by the amount of praise she received back in the day, but that's just how it was. I remember saying this a few years ago here in the forum when people used to talk about how it was only after years later that songs like BOMT, Oops, etc, started to be seen as classics, but no. They were that important, she was that important from the beginning, and that's something I haven't seen in current popstars. How many singles/albums did it take for all the current singers to be actually considered important, and how many of them have stayed there?

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I see many people being surprised by the amount of praise she received back in the day, but that's just how it was. I remember saying this a few years ago here in the forum when people used to talk about how it was only after years later that songs like BOMT, Oops, etc, started to be seen as classics, but no. They were that important, she was that important from the beginning, and that's something I haven't seen in current popstars. How many singles/albums did it take for all the current singers to be actually considered important, and how many of them have stayed there?

absolutly this!!!:cutebrit:

Archived