Post your pictures!

11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

So this is your revenge  ? I knew there was something going on with you and @Mattyj7883 

Heartbreaker you've got the best of me. But I just keep on comin' back incessantly. Oh why did you have to run your game on me. I should have known right from the start you'd go and break my heart~ :barbie:

• Love 2

Wow...how disgusting :) 

I find it atrocious how.... Jordan is trying to invade our personal space, yet we all are crying about celebrities like Brit having no privacy, yet all like gullible sheep’s took this snakes post and actually posted yr pictures. You all have to realize Jordan’s true intentions which are ONLY BAD :pleaseshhh: stop being fools:sendinglove: I just want to keep u guys safe from evil like Jordgreedyan Miller.

#Jordanmilleriscancelledparty

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block