Post your pictures!

On 8/3/2020 at 12:12 AM, Puppy said:

wait how? everything is on point! 

well to be a little nitpicky she did wore a knitted cardigan and maybe the shade is more reddish purple? but despite that I think you nailed it much more effort than some people I see. 

This the full thing. I will make it better next time. By the way, incredible how this iconic look came from Kmart.
“Every piece of wardrobe in the video came from Kmart, and I was told at the time not one piece of clothing in the video cost more than $17,

Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-11-26-08-AM.pn

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, csarsalcdo said:

This the full thing. I will make it better next time. By the way, incredible how this iconic look came from Kmart.
“Every piece of wardrobe in the video came from Kmart, and I was told at the time not one piece of clothing in the video cost more than $17,

Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-11-26-08-AM.pn

Maybe the skirt? but minor detail, I still think it looks really good. Oops my bad, it is a cardigan alright ignore that comment :teigen:

I heard that she was supposed to wear shirt and pants but she didn't like it and so they had to make a quick dash to kmart. She also tied up her shirt since it was restricting her arms and it was hot. She just did it and it freaked out the director since they had already shot the wide shots of her with the shirt tucked (you can see they still used some of the footage) how funny one small change changed pop history, she just did it for practical reasons (and maybe the southern girl in her) 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You bumped this to show your haircut sis aint you already post your selfie on here? :nicki2:

Feel free to direct me to the post which states you can only post one photo in this topic. 

Oh wait... :jl: 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block