Post your pictures!

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Recent: (With my Britney shirt :D) 

Before the shaved head: (like 2 months ago) 

I’ve gone to post like, 3 times already and then deleted but **** it :smokney:

can't tell which hairstyle I like better but one thing's for sure - anyone with green eyes, instantly jealous.. weren't we supposed to get married at one point?? :unbothered: 

Spoiler

also, I never got around to telling you about the hookup, if there's ever a moment in the near future when I'm not feeling lazy AF, I'll update you.. :ricackle: 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

can't tell which hairstyle I like better but one thing's for sure - anyone with green eyes, instantly jealous.. weren't we supposed to get married at one point?? :unbothered: 

Hide contents

also, I never got around to telling you about the hookup, if there's ever a moment in the near future when I'm not feeling lazy AF, I'll update you.. :ricackle: 

I like the hair better, I just shaved it a few weeks ago because it was getting long and the short hair is just easier for the summer. It’s grown a lot since considering I was BALD 2 weeks ago :ohi:

And dude I was thinking of that yesterday!!! PM me later I want to know how everything went. Tea time! :checkit: 

• Like 1
On 5/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

me bringing the peace sign back: :toocute:

Reveal hidden contents

*deleted*

this nose Can't Be Tamed :gloss:

me with my kitteh: :unbothered:

Hide contents

*deleted*

he protecc he attacc but most importantly he make me look like I'm not actually dead inside :drinky:

Screaming, I have the same plaid shirt

Edited by Roxxy
Deleted pictures as requested by @iAlwaysSingLive. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

H&M, hi sister.. :unbothered: plaid shirts are literally all I wear, I swear to god there's a lesbian living inside of me from my cat obsession to being a homebody and wanting to move in on the first date.. :girlwhat:

We may be twins, I also use lots of plaid shirts over tshirts, I love pets, and I fall in love with anything with a **** who smiles at me :demi:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block