Post your pictures!

7 hours ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

I saw him first ... 😂🤣

Hands off or it's about to be page 25 of this thread and you gonna have to leak something otherwise exhales gonna eat ya ... 🤣😆😆😆

Lmao that’ll have to be a completely new thread... on a completely different site😝

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Trentals said:

Sadly not! I actually live in Newcastle Australia :bwink: 

BUT one of my best friends lives in Dunedin. I spent a couple of weeks last year at Port Chalmers actually. I was considering moving there, but Covid19 and all :crying4: 

Hi, haha! that's so cool!' :)- nice small town, incidentally I''m in Sydney currently - this side of the border, i was living in london prior to that. whats your handle ;)

• Love 1
On 5/11/2019 at 11:17 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Hey fam! We decided to revamp the General section (don't worry, the old posts still exist just in case we need em). 

Wanted to kick things off with a post your photos thread. Would be nice to put a face to the name!

Dis me:

selfie.jpg.e58dabb6d9788bee597402192b9e25e9.jpg

Uuughhmmmm. Jordy, I’m dripping wet you hot piece. :straddle:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block