Post your pictures!

7 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Hey fam! We decided to revamp the General section (don't worry, the old posts still exist just in case we need em). 

Wanted to kick things off with a post your photos thread. Would be nice to put a face to the name!

Dis me:

57168362_10218610609718951_3370582319768

@itsjordanmillerbitch on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/itsjordanmillerbitch/

You look 15 bb. What’s your skincare routine?:demi:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Just out of curiousity,

How do i put a picture in my comment?

I dont know how to do it 

If you want to post a picture from your device, you have to use an image hosting website like Imgur or Tinypic. I prefer Imgur usually. Just google "Imgur upload" and click on it. Choose the image you want to post and wiat for it to process. Once the image is processed, you can follow normal procedures of how you post a picture. Click and hold the image/ right click image, select "Copy image", paste it on here. Here's the link if you want: https://imgur.com/upload ;)

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If you want to post a picture from your device, you have to use an image hosting website like Imgur or Tinypic. I prefer Imgur usually. Just google "Imgur upload" and click on it. Choose the image you want to post and wiat for it to process. Once the image is processed, you can follow normal procedures of how you post a picture. Click and hold the image/ right click image, select "Copy image", paste it on here. Here's the link if you want: https://imgur.com/upload ;)

I'm not even sure if tinypic works on here anymore, cause when I did that thread recently on the tier graphs I uploaded them first through tinypic but when I tried to embed them into the thread it didn't work? So had to use imgur instead. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Just out of curiousity,

How do i put a picture in my comment?

I dont know how to do it 

I used this website www.imgbb.com and uploaded a pic from the files on my computer and then hit upload on the website.  After it uploaded, I just copied it and pasted it into the forum

9 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Hey fam! We decided to revamp the General section (don't worry, the old posts still exist just in case we need em). 

Wanted to kick things off with a post your photos thread. Would be nice to put a face to the name!

Dis me:

57168362_10218610609718951_3370582319768

@itsjordanmillerbitch on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/itsjordanmillerbitch/

Eeee... Jordan, I just checked your IG and babe, you don't need  to work anymore, I mean, the memberships and stuffs to keep the site growing. I saw your perfect body and **** energy and damn... Get a dady for good and be a toy, a living doll or I don't know... cuz you are HOOOT. More than a membership I need to put my money under your #€&… your body is a fetish on it's own. You should sell special videos. That I will pay, like a lot. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Eeee... Jordan, I just checked your IG and babe, you don't need  to work anymore, I mean, the memberships and stuffs to keep the site growing. I saw your perfect body and **** energy and damn... Get a dady for good and be a toy, a living doll or I don't know... cuz you are HOOOT. More than a membership I need to put my money under your #€&… your body is a fetish on it's own. You should sell special videos. That I will pay, like a lot. 

Oh my god :gloria: 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block