Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/21/2019 at 7:34 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

LOOKING AT PRIMENEY 

Ok lmfaoo I see no influence of Madonna in Britney

Pls stop trying to discredit M's impact. It's very...... stupid.

Lol and what's this:

(But this one also has some JJ things too)

In Crossroads, Brit started mentioning M as an influence and didnt she covered 'Open Your Heart'?

The outfit looks like a JJ outfit, but the end of the performance was similar to M's 'Sky Fits Heaven' performance from the DW tour

The Onyx Hotel Tour was a mix of JJ Velvet Rope Tour and M's Blonde Ambition Tour.

Everytime video took from Drowned World video

And

Oohh and this track that was cut from ITZ tells you something:

Also, didn't Brit herself use M's Ray Of Light (and also JJ's Velvet Rope) as a template for doing the In The Zone album? 😀😁 LOL 😂.  YUP! she did!

So STOP SPREADING LIES

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Pls stop trying to discredit M's impact. It's very...... stupid.

Lol and what's this:

(But this one also has some JJ things too)

In Crossroads, Brit started mentioning M as an influence and didnt she covered 'Open Your Heart'?

The outfit looks like a JJ outfit, but the end of the performance was similar to M's 'Sky Fits Heaven' performance from the DW tour

The Onyx Hotel Tour was a mix of JJ Velvet Rope Tour and M's Blonde Ambition Tour.

Everytime video took from Drowned World video

And

why do u keep going back to this thread and quoting the same comment i made a year ago

are u ok :airpls:

@Roxxy pls help i feel attacked :jlostare:

On 5/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Exactly. All the 'friendship' with Madonna was just a PR stunt to promote ITZ and Me Against The Music. Britney loved Madonna and she was one of her inspirations but her real idol was/is Janet Jackson. 

When they worked together, they met and established certain comunication but they were never friends or the real meaning of friends AT ALL. Britney was so young and looking for answers (like everyone else at her age) in the middle of her chaotic fame, she started reading and got interested in a lot of spiritual stuff. I don't know if I'm wrong, but I remember reading or watching some interview which Britney told, Madonna called her or they were talking on the phone, because media was attacking Britney and she felt lost, so Madonna adviced her to join the Kabbalah. Britney joined and even got a Kabbalah related tattoo, but she realized it was not her thing (very soon). I guess, she felt interested because of the spiritual thing but she was not into that 'lifestyle'. So, she stopped it. And later, she said: "My baby is my religion". The media reported some kind of bull**** like 'Kabbalah ends Britney & Madonna's friendship', but let's be real... there were not friendship.

They have respect for each other, I guess.

But Britney did recently post a book about Kabbalah:

Thoughts anyone?

On 5/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, Dreamer26 said:

Madonna doesn't care about Britney or any other singers. She did duet with Britney back then just because Britney was popular. She is using current popular singers for attention. Just like Maluma. Also I don't think that Britney idolizing Madge. Her idol was Janet. Media did it that way. Brit and her team followed this story. 

Yep - we see this all the time in the music industry, artists are just paired up with random other artists for popularity. Britney has "collaborated" with other randoms like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, T.I., will.I.am, Ying Yang Twins, Iggy Azelea, Sabi... doesn't mean they're besties.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

At this point, I don't know anymore. I don't even know if Britney really posts or if this specific post was posted by Britney. 

She seemed to be really into it, she blogged about it and it totally made her a spiritual person though she adds that not to say she doesn’t believe in god. Also look how there’s khabalah influences like reincarnation in Everytime as she was sporting the red bracelet and have been seen coming in and out of the temple. It seemed to be helping her a lot even though personally I think it’s a bunch of hogwash. 

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She seemed to be really into it, she blogged about it and it totally made her a spiritual person though she adds that not to say she doesn’t believe in god. Also look how there’s khabalah influences like reincarnation in Everytime as she was sporting the red bracelet and have been seen coming in and out of the temple. It seemed to be helping her a lot even though personally I think it’s a bunch of hogwash. 

Yes, I agree. But Kabbalah hides a dark side part too. I trully believe it can helps people to find spiritual peace. You don't have to stop your previous religion nor being that into it like Madonna. The problem is, Britney with her status and connections got to know both sides. That's when Britney stopped it. 

I'm not a very religious person but I think religion helped Britney because she has always been a traditional and religious person. It was positive for her, because it gave her roots to keep her integrity, even when she's been around the worst people (and best) in the industry. I don't want to be delusional, but I only could compare Britney to Michael Jackson when it comes to integrity and rebellion in this industry. (Yes, I still believe Britney and Michael are victims of the industry. And I'm not talking about Michael's accusations)

Since, 2007-2008, Britney has been seen in church several times, has posted multiple text about Jesus and God, other texts about buddism, kabbalah. I think she's just a spiritual person but she's not into Kabbalah that much (at Madonna's point). It's a very interesting topic, but it's really unknown by many people. 

Archived