With everything going on...

MikeMasi

I would say this would be a perfect title for her next album. And I love the photo I chose for it.

The theme of the album is how everyones perception of her is different than what she really is.

jah_zpstleyiaxy.jpg

Jekyll & Hyde

1. My Game, My Rules

A great introduction song. It sets the mood for the album, and she gets right to the point that she calls the shots on stage. 

2. Jekyll & Hyde

An idea from Mood Ring. It's the first track that discusses the many different sides of a person.

3. 2007

She gets somewhat personal with her breakdwon, which would be HUGE. Realistically speaking if she did something like this, it would be a song that talks about getting through your struggles and being stronger. Not so much in detail to what happened to her in that year. It's more about conquering your fears.

4. Blindfold

A ballad revolving around the concept of what you see is not what you always get. 

5. Karma ***** (Feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott)

Britney and Madonna show their men what will happen if you mess with them. Missy Elliott is also featured for a small rap part.

6. Wiked

The song is about a witch, a woman, who was viewed in a negative way by many people, but really she is a beautiful woman who wasn't viewed fairly. 

7. Colors (Feat.Lady Gaga)

A song that represents the LGBTQ community! The song would be about expressing your true self no matter who you are.

8. Roll the Dice

The song is about going with your gut, and taking a gamble on a guy.

9. Voodoo 

A super **** dance track! She talks about how her moves on the dance floor puts a spell on the guy she likes.

10. Chameleon

She talks about finding your inner beauty, being yourself and not blending in with everyone else. 

11. Confession

A ballad where she reveals to the guy how she truly feels about him.

12. Game Over

Britney has caught on to her man's cheating ways, and is making it clear to him that she's done with him. The song features sounds of old arcade music, and somewhat repetitive like Womanizer (lyric wise). 

Bonus

13. Baby One More Time (Cabaret Version)

A different version of Baby One More Time, to celebrate 20 years in the industry. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm no thank you. this would spark even more interest in her psychiatric diagnosis. they told us she's bipolar but really tho, does bipolar disorder grant a conservatorship? :(

what if Britney's condition is even more serious than they have let us know. no no, no jekyll and hyde word play plz:tiffsniffle:

Archived