Once Upon A One More Time (Chicago) - Ticketmaster presales start 6/30

b4goodbye

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

I’m going to wait for the tour if it happens lol

its pre broadway and I don’t see it lasting more than a year on broadway if it makes it there ?

so within 2 years it should be touring 

it will definitely be on Broadway in 2020, and I'm sure it'll last more than a year there since currently the hottest and most successful musicals are pop-oriented. It's no coincidence her musical was greenlit this year tbh :whatitellu: 

i'll be there on Broadway's opening night tbh :groovin:

9 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

it will definitely be on Broadway in 2020, and I'm sure it'll last more than a year there since currently the hottest and most successful musicals are pop-oriented. It's no coincidence her musical was greenlit this year tbh :whatitellu: 

supporting jamie's team I see

I think I may go see it eventually. I’m not saying that we should starve ourselves of Britney stuffuntil her conservatorship is through but it’s not wrong to enjoy that thing that is from and about the woman we all love and adore. 

Ultimately I see the musical as, if successful enough, something that will gain her enough good attention and publicity to come back to music and being a pop star if she chooses to. It’s something that can really add to her legacy. Musicals are big and really special to people, and if the play is good it’s a really cool moment in the overall Britney Saga, if you will. It can really set her up for a big moment and that would be beautiful. If she wants too, it’s all about her being happy  

I get that it’s a really sticky situation, but I’m very hopeful that things will go well for her that that she’ll be happy again. But I love Britney, the person, pop star and overall goofy fun and lovely woman who knows how to turn the pop diva game better than anyone else, and I’m still going to enjoy everything she’s given us thus far. She went to the initial run through and got the stage play I’m sure, and from what I heard, she liked it. So I’m cool with that. 

My goodness, being a Britney fan has never been such a dilemma before.  

I hope they do a cast recording.

Song I expect to be included:

*Cinderella (really, if they don't add this one, they would be idiots, it's the perfect song for Cinderella!)

*Born To Make You Happy

*Stronger

*Overprotected (this one would be perfect too)

*My Prerogative

*...Baby One More Time (sang by a male, because it kinda goes against the musical idea, same with BTMYH)

*Boys (sang maybe at the beginning before they become feminist)

*Selfish (one of the princess wants to take control in her relationship)

*Anticipating (it kinda fits with the princess theme)

*Toxic is gonna be included obviously

*Piece of Me

*Work *****

On 5/9/2019 at 12:20 PM, pablitonizer said:

I mean moulin rouge already is planning to go on tour which means it will be closing shortly after. 

Archived