Britney was always aware

zone

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was always aware, she just didn't take it for granted because she was performing and doing what she loved to do. I'm sure she didn't picture all these years later that this would be the outcome, but she was always smart and aware of the industry. What I loved about her was she didn't let it change her at that time. I'm sure if she knew what she knew now, things would be different.  Either way, her appearance on Sabrina was EVERYTHING!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

She was always aware, she just didn't take it for granted because she was performing and doing what she loved to do. I'm sure she didn't picture all these years later that this would be the outcome, but she was always smart and aware of the industry. What I loved about her was she didn't let it change her at that time. I'm sure if she knew what she knew now, things would be different.  Either way, her appearance on Sabrina was EVERYTHING!!!!!!

The way she acts/speak was so natural im impressed

12 hours ago, zone said:

The way she acts/speak was so natural im impressed

Yup! I miss that, she comes off natural and comfortable and this was prior to cue-cardney. I always love going back and watching this every now and then, it brings a positive vibe and such nostalgia watching her like this again. I was literally 8 years old when this premiered and I remember watching it then just thinking how good of an actress she is and I don't know why I always thought she was gonna have a recurring role on that show due to her friendship with Melissa Joan Hart at the time but that was just my 8 year old self having wishful thinking lol. :bedtime:

Archived