RCA refused a Britney Jean Demo Called "*******" Due to "Potential Blacklash From Britney's Fans" (E-MAIL)

47 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Yeah I remember when this whole thing happened. A year or two after that happened it was confirmed that the whole story was made up to gain attention for the singer of that demo Olivia Louise after the "demo" story failed to make a splash they tried yet again publishing thee song elsewhere in 2017 you can still find the song reposted across several different channels around that same time incluiding what appears to be a "commissioned" remix. Cute song though :hairflip:

Oh wow, never knew about this. 

What a mess. :mcorangu:

(Thanks for the info, btw! :cutebrit:)

• Like 1
On 5/5/2019 at 6:17 PM, justphil said:

I can’t lmao. This song is such trash. “You’re my *******, you’re my *******”. 

Well. fans use to love a song which lyrics are "get naked get naked get naked get naked get naked get naked get naked" half of the track.

It is trash, lbr. But, at the same time, it's better than BJ. So I don't know what to say about BJ anymore.:ririshade2:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 5/6/2019 at 1:55 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

Yeah I remember when this whole thing happened. A year or two after that happened it was confirmed that the whole story was made up to gain attention for the singer of that demo Olivia Louise after the "demo" story failed to make a splash they tried yet again publishing the song elsewhere in 2017 you can still find the song reposted across several different channels around that same time incluiding what appears to be a "commissioned" remix. Cute song though :hairflip:

Finding out about this recently, thank you so much.

Deleting it rn from my site, same with Old City of Mine, so glad that was fake.

On 5/5/2019 at 9:16 AM, fnfurter said:

I can't confirm and I'm not saying this is popular opinion (as far as I know, its mine only), and maybe its just massive autotune, but that doesn't sound entirely like Britney to me. :yaknow: I'm prepared to take the downvotes and be disagreed with.

No u are effin right, ive thought this since i first heard it when i bought mileyz album. Theres one layer of brit vocals but its literally all Myah. Omg maybe thats why she calldd the m+m tour that, she was letting us know myah marie was about to be her if not already on previous songs

• Haha 3

Lmao I can’t with the people saying Myah is on Bangerz! It’s clearly a filtered  Britney, Myah over exaggerates when she’s trying to sound like Britney and there isn’t enough “Britney-isms” on Bangerz. Her parts on Bangerz sound similar to Tom’s Diner because it’s more sing-talking and Tom’s Diner’s vocals are also slightly filtered.