RCA refused a Britney Jean Demo Called "*******" Due to "Potential Blacklash From Britney's Fans" (E-MAIL)

2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

This sounda better than all of BJ combined. 

Could've changed ******* with another less harmful **** ...or anything. 

1 hour ago, justphil said:

I can’t lmao. This song is such trash. “You’re my *******, you’re my *******”. 

"You're my connection", and then boom Email My heart 2.0

• Like 4
14 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Yes :) And she would be credited as a co-producer Beyoncé style as well.

The credits for the song would appear right next to a picture of Jayden and Preston in the booklet for her most personal album to date (does she even have another album that could possibly come close to the personalness of Brittany Jeen? :zoomzoom:)

I'll be shook :queenie: '*******' next to a picture of her kids :oknolol:

Nope, BJ is the most personal :sobbing: Anyone that contradicts me is wrong

• Like 2
On 5/5/2019 at 2:44 PM, andreafly1 said:

Well, this is the whole story:

Somebody (this individual claimed to be an RCA's A&R at the time) sent me here back in 2014 via PM this e-mail apparently sent to the authors of the track aswell by RCA when the ******* demo leaked.

mt71o6.png

Don't remeber if this was posted but i'm going to share it anyway ->

9tefxi.jpg

Y'all are free to believe if that content is actually legit or not, because i don't know either. :mcorangu:

I was simply checking my old pics inside my notebook when this screenshot popped up. :selenerz:

Track:

Yeah I remember when this whole thing happened. A year or two after that happened it was confirmed that the whole story was made up to gain attention for the singer of that demo Olivia Louise after the "demo" story failed to make a splash they tried yet again publishing the song elsewhere in 2017 you can still find the song reposted across several different channels around that same time incluiding what appears to be a "commissioned" remix. Cute song though :hairflip:

• Like 2