Unpopular Opinion, but Holy S** look how flawless her hair and make up was on that FF-vid

Bro96

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Exactlyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Like, her energy levels were low but she still executed the choreography better than POMney who started doing these weird robotic moves + million billion weird ticks???

I would really love to know why she started doing the hand waving, knee bending, and hair adjusting + the iconic butt wipe.... and like why none of her choreographers ever point it out to her. She's ruined every good choreography with the same set of random ticks.

Circusney (who is often criticized here) actually flawlessly executed most dance routines albeit with low energy levels and not on par with Primeney, but at least she looked quite in tune with the music & dancers.

This one performance >>>>>> the residency

sis you are slaying me with your wisdom! 

3 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Exactlyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Like, her energy levels were low but she still executed the choreography better than POMney who started doing these weird robotic moves + million billion weird ticks???

I would really love to know why she started doing the hand waving, knee bending, and hair adjusting + the iconic butt wipe.... and like why none of her choreographers ever point it out to her. She's ruined every good choreography with the same set of random ticks.

Circusney (who is often criticized here) actually flawlessly executed most dance routines albeit with low energy levels and not on par with Primeney, but at least she looked quite in tune with the music & dancers.

This one performance >>>>>> the residency

Circus had its moments

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif

4 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Severe anxiety and/or titration or cessation from mood stabilizers and/or antipsychotics. Her behavior actually all makes perfect sense if there is veracity to the narrative regarding her only recently having stopped taking her prescribed psychotropic *****. 

She was clearly medicated during the FFT, and the meds Britney has (at least previously) been prescribed, (I.e., antipsychotics), are extremely well-known for their primary side effects resulting in severe lethargy, apathy, weight gain and psychomotor retardation. Hence, she appeared very sluggish (because she was), but her symptoms of anxiety were also controlled.

Then, when unmedicated, she had far more energy, but it was all restless, nervous energy. When someone is extremely anxious, they often can’t think straight or remember basic information (like the names of cities or choreography; it has to do with the overactivation of the amygdala overwriting the hippocampus).

So they subconsciously tend to develop a variety of self-soothing behaviors, under the purview of which compulsions like fixing her ponytail every three seconds would fall. 

Aside from neurodevelopmental disorders, the adult onset of tics is usually due to stress and/or severe sleep deprivation. Further, typical ADHD medications (I.e., stimulants) are also known to cause tics, and we have a lot of documents over the past decade stating she has (at least previously) used and/or abused Adderall.

Archived