[Update: Results are in] Overall Album Evaluation- Blackout

How would you rate Britney's fifth album?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the overall sound of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  2. 2. Rate the physical outlook of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  3. 3. Pick your top 3 favourite songs from the album (Only 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2019 at 02:51 AM

6 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

i'm living for people dragging Radar. It hasn't aged well and as others pointed out it was literally shoved down our collective throats so much I can't listen to it now. It kinda makes me sad though because I remember I considered it one of the highlights on Blackout when I got the album in 2007 and listened to it for the first time. For me, it was undoubtedly a BOP and single worthy material. Then it actually received a promo single status, but then it also appeared as a worldwide bonus track :jj: on the standard edition of Circus..........

And robbed the other Circus tracks of potential single release and music video :squintney:

Listening to it now I don't like the song AT ALL. To me, it feels like it goes on and on for too long without really getting anywhere. It's boring and sounds extremely dated - like some of those album tracks on Oops or Britney that you rarely listen to it unless you want to travel back to the 90s and early 2000s.

Having said that, I think it's not the worst song on Blackout but the disastrous promotion really harmed it.

Same here. I liked the song very much when I first found out about Britney and thought it was her most underrated single (a title now held by Slumber Party :milkney: ). But now that song sounds like iron on a cheese grater in my ear :nyheadache:

Spoiler

Deep down I always wished Hold On Tight deserved the Radar treatment and gets installed as a bonus track on Glory. I feel like that song was a very beautiful kid who was born into an ugly family :zoomzoom:

6 hours ago, falka said:

someone fixed election clearly :selenerz: 

Or one album is clearly better than the other because more people chose to vote on the one poll than the other :raven:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

I'll just keep bumping this thread until enough people vote so @ILikeChillinWithYou can complete this.

We can discuss the bop that is Sugarfall which never made it on the final version of Blackout for reasons I cannot understand :squintney:

Thank you for doing God's work :tysm:

Just One Vote remains :crying2: Where are you Mr. Last Vote?

"Calling out your name

Your face isn't anywhere

I'm reaching out to you, to find that you're not there...

...Where are you now

What have you found

Where is your vote

When you are not around

Where are you now?

You gotta let me know, Oh voter

So I can do the results"

And about Sugarfall, never been a big fan of it but never have hated it either. State Of Grace was a better pick if it was me but neither got selected :wontcry:

Archived