listened to womanizer for the first time in ages

Slayer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I was a Britney stan since BOMT which was the first song I heard from her but I can see the impact of Womanizer!!! What about the iconic diamond nude scenes from Toxic tho???

I was 1 year old (more like 7 months) when Toxic was released :cutebrit: and I only came to kow about Womanizer in 2014 :gimmemoar: and I only discovered Britney in 2018 :pieceofwhat:. I'm the youngest fan on here probably :awks:

Spoiler

But I totally remember bopping out to Overprotected in my mother's womb tho :madance:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm the youngest fan on here probably :awks:

I started stanning around late 2017 / early 2018 and I thought I was the youngest stan here. I'm glad to see that's not the case. :demi:

Fun fact: the first non-singes from Britney that I listened to were Britney Jean tracks. I still remember listening to "Til It's Gone" for the first time and thinking "Holy s**t, this is AMAZING!!!" and to "Passenger" thinking: "Wow, that high note! Britney can sing so well, oh wow!" :oknolol:

Also, despite not knowing that Britney sang them, I feel like I've known "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!... I Did It Again" and "Toxic" since the very moment I was born. Is it just me or do others feel the same way?

38 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I was a Britney stan since BOMT which was the first song I heard from her but I can see the impact of Womanizer!!! What about the iconic diamond nude scenes from Toxic tho???

I started loving Britney at age ten, after watching Toxic music video. I was instantly hooked and then i was just glued to MTV 24/7 waiting for it or other Britney songs to play but i remember the impact it was and how i begged my parents to take me to Rock in Rio so i could watch her.... Sadly that did not happen but, i did watch the concert on my TV. Happy girl was i back then. :makeitrain:

I discovered Britney thanks to this song and video and I was like 9 yo back then and I was totally amazed by her beauty and attitude. I decided to watch her other videos too and it was a huge shock for little me :OMGney:  I already knew she's a legend but I couldn't name myself a Britney's fan until I was 13 and Britney Jean came out so that was the moment when I was getting to know more and more about her and watching her performances and I love her till today but I know that probably I won't have a chance to meet her anytime in the future. Bombastic love much?  :crying4:

16 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I started stanning around late 2017 / early 2018 and I thought I was the youngest stan here. I'm glad to see that's not the case. :demi:

Fun fact: the first non-singes from Britney that I listened to were Britney Jean tracks. I still remember listening to "Til It's Gone" for the first time and thinking "Holy s**t, this is AMAZING!!!" and to "Passenger" thinking: "Wow, that high note! Britney can sing so well, oh wow!" :oknolol:

Also, despite not knowing that Britney sang them, I feel like I've known "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!... I Did It Again" and "Toxic" since the very moment I was born. Is it just me or do others feel the same way?

I think you heard the songs when you were a baby and that's why your memory knows them even though you probably remember intentionally listening to them when you were older. Btw Til it's gone should have been a single with amazing vid only tho. 

14 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one that listens to it in a daily basis :overwhelm:

It was the first Britney song I ever heard and the first English song I ever liked. The song has a special meaning to me :tysm:

Reveal hidden contents

I was horrified of seeing a naked lady when I was just 11 when I looked up the video :unbothered:

Same. That's the first song that I knew it was Britney's and I was obsessed with it! Still one of my favorite Britney songs, I don't get the hate by many stans... It has unique sound, just like Toxic

Archived